Monday, May 13, 2013

Keeping a Cap on the Capp



  • Conversation started April 16
  • Tyler Capp
    You have a real fancy way of spitting on people who have helped you. I saw the messages you sent to Andy. I see how you've treated those who just want to help you. And now you expect Andy to do more things for you? Unreal.
    I think you should pay Andy 10 million VND (at least) PLUS shipping and handling. This should cover things you should have been paying such as rent and food. I think you have 2 weeks to come up with this.
    And I don't want to hear that you are saying bad shit to my friend Andy anymore. Not a single word. Especially when you haven't even THANKED him for saving your sorry ass. Not a single word to Andy except "Thank you". Do you understand? I know you hate being told what to do but if you continue to upset a good man like Andy, somebody who selflessly helped you, then I will go there and personally throw out all of your stuff.
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND???
  • April 16
  • Original Oatmeal
    Hostel has my passport. I can't fly in airplane without passport. I got to get apartment room first.
  • April 17
  • Tyler Capp
    I guess you better come up with that money, no don't you?
  • Today
  • Original Oatmeal
    you took my thumb drives and screw drivers
  • Today
  • Tyler Capp
    You do realize that you're certified crazy, right? 100%
  • Original Oatmeal
    I can get a certification for this?
  • Tyler Capp
    It's an expression.
    But, yes, I'm sure anybody would gladly give you a cert for this.
    Don't come to me when you need help, you've burned that bridge. I would have to see some major change of character on your part before I even considered lending you a hand again. For instance, I want you to apologize to Andy, the guy who saved your ass without receiving so much as a kind word from you.
    Digest that.
  • Original Oatmeal
    You misunderstand everything. Your perspective on these situations are fundamentally misdirected. I never said anything bad about Andy or to Andy. I am being misquoted, misinterpreted, misunderstood, prematurely judged through unfair binoculars. They claim I was saying bad things about Andy. That is not true. People claim that I am never ever thankful. You can see in my face that I am always appreciative.





No comments:

Post a Comment