Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Joey Arnold Was Not Dating Kathy Duong

Kathy Thao Duong was not dating me, Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. Here are more emails between me & her as follows:



P.Thao Duong
2:51 PM (28 minutes ago)
to me



And if you not fix your self. 

Ok. Just leave away from me.





Yes , i'm choice you before , 

sorry my bad. 






But we stop datting for 1 month. 

And my mother and sister is very happy when you leave. 





I more trouble for me when you stay in my house

Now i'm very happy , my mother still get money for me everyday , 

I'm will be come to the midle of VietNam Nha Trang the Beach with my friend familly , my mother give me money to do with








Pls don't said : 

KATHY WANT ALL MY MONEY - 






because now i still alive without your money 

(is 1 month) 






and not asking about the 

money or anything









And i don't care 

about where you 

going , 

die 

or lie









Just PLS don't using my old picture. 

To people thinking 

we still in date, 











after that asking they money. 

And tell them : 

 Kathy own me money , 






i own you money , 

so let asking money Kathy. 

(like your liar for people before)









Joey! 

You sick! 

In VN we not yet have a mode 

for people have a 

mental problems to working.

And health insurance regime 

for USA is not yet in VN too.









I hope you understand 

i try to help you - 









talking to your mother 

know what your 

real situation










To she have a 

decide asking money 

for your brother , 

and you older sister buy for you a ticker 

to come back America. 









Stay in this hospital forever! 








The Austim people 

didn't have to working! 








Just show your sick for the govement , 

they will feed you free. 






Why have to hard work in Vietnam?











If people know 

you are sick 

like this before , 










they will 

not hire you! 






Don't lost your time 

because of it!








I said Austim 

is never cured.




2013/5/29 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
3:19 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao






Kathy wants all of my money. 

Kathy would ask me for all of my money. 




I told Kathy that I want to think 

about each situation as it comes. 





Kathy is calling me sick. 

Kathy is trying to make me feel jealous. Kathy mentions her trip to Nha Trang. She continues to make fun of me. I am writing this in my blog. I have to share this with others. 








Making fun of people is 

not good. 






Calling people mentally handicap 

is retarded.










Dear Kathy Thao Duong, 

I do not owe you money. 






You want 

all of my money. 





You denied my money. 

You want my money. 





Later, you said you do 

not need my money. 






You 

contradict yourself. 







You say one thing 

& then you say the opposite. 







That is called 

being mentally challenged. 






You say you 

delete my emails. 





You say you 

save my emails. 





Everyday, you said 

you loved me. 




Every day, you said 

you hate me. 








You go back & forth. 


I can see your flaws. 








We did not break up 

because we were never dating. 






I never asked you out. 

I am your friend. 





I am not your lover. 

I could have been your husband if you wanted it. 

I gave you everything. 




I gave you my heart. 

You betrayed me.







Kathy, why are you making fun of me? 

Why do you take advantage of me? 

Why did you use me?

Why am I so retarded? 








Why do I have to go 

back to the United States of America (USA)? 





Why do you have too many foreign friends? 

Why do you hate me? 





Why do you love me? 

 Why did you steal my money? 

Why did you steal my bike? 

Why did you run me over with your bike? 

Why do you yell at me? 

Why do you spit on me? 





Why do you bite me? 

Why do you cut me? 

Why do you make me literally bleed real blood?






Why do you cry? 

Why do you make me cry? 



Why do I love you? 

Why are you lonely? 

Why do you need me? 

Why do you lie? 

Why do you lie about me? 

Why do you hate questions? 




Why do you hate my questions? 

Stop lying. 






You keep on saying things 

that are not true.







Kathy, can you please 

stop lying about these things? 



Can you stop making fun of me? 

Why are you mocking me? 

Why are you trying to make me feel jealous? 








Why do you not understand the 

concept of free? 




I love you, Kathy. 

You need love. 








You need Christ. 

Buddha will kill you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment