Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blessings From Resurrected Michael Jackson

Saturday, 07 April 2007

  • BLESSINGS-UNKNOWN:

    BLESSINGS-UNKNOWN: My mom lived through haunting life-threatening circumstances but with lacking the support & love from most friends & family. FOR ME, THIS SUMMER: RETURN HOME: OREGON: My one-way airplane ticket [5/13/07 s] takes me to what I love & hate most in life, "Home." I have been requested to help my mom, but what about my college-education??? Will I be stuck there forever?????? I want to help her but I also want to help others. TALENTED/ VARIOUS: Nobody trusts her but she can help other: she knows much about health, home-schooling, relationships, cooking, & so much more. Most people call my mom crazy, mainly because of my mom's health problems. Everything seems impossible, even more than the circumstances of the past. My mom is taking college courses but my dad is against her & I am amazed that she is still alive. Due to many problems my mom can't simple get a regular job.



    What would you do?

     
     

Comments (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment