Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oatmeal is a Super Hero

Here is what I wrote in the year 2005:

By me, Joey Arnold, the Original Green L4OJ Oatmeal:




Me.Journal

Friday, 18 November 2005

Wednesday, 16 November 2005

  • Have you ever felt good and then bad all in a day? I have felt so much, but it is when I trust God at His promises, when I realize that I have value and that I have a job to do here on earth, it is then when the joy of the Lord becomes my strength; as I know now that giving is better than receiving.

Tuesday, 15 November 2005

Monday, 14 November 2005

  • If you were Great, how great and who would you be?
    I'd be a Star-Pilot upon many Galaxies, the year would be AD 2,303 and my skills would be seven times beyond Luke Skywalker. I'd be worshipped and girls would kill and die for me. I'd be richer than Solomon, Muskier and more pathetically funny than Donald Trump, Faster than Spiderman and Batman combined. I'd be more loving than a Zeus or Jesus, more tricky than a Devil.
    However, being great comes before a fall. Being great was in the eyes of Eve, as she stated her Convictions above Doctrines of God which resulted in a sinful lie of "God said" instead of a "I Prefer not to Touch..." and her preference was her path towards being great, as in getting more even when God supplied for them all that they needed, with that wonderful Garden. Tower of Babel was made to be greater than God because they insisted in learning more about Creation [Astronomy] rather than the Creator. Titantic [also starting with letter T] was said to be greater in those words that "not even God could sink it." Satan said that he would become Greater in the words "I will" in Isaiah. God, however, gives grace and Exaltation to the Humble.

Sunday, 13 November 2005

  • What Disney Character Would You Be?
    I'd be Aladdin because he is full of adventure, and no shirt for you ladies out there. This Portorican Jew, Renee Hartsman, said she would be Jasmine prior to my answer. Hmmm, how convenient, but I didn't say I would be Aladdin just because I was sitting by this funny Orange Kiwi Starburst of a girl. Being the Genie would be good but I don't like his haircut.
  • If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
    I would be a pear, after it's sliced up, because they are really Consistent, and for all you ladies out there [Uncle Jim's accent], also because they are very smooth,  and especially delicious.

Saturday, 12 November 2005

  • What are my interests?
    Glorifying God must be center and sole-priority.
    I must do everything for and because of God. I live for Him alone.
    Apart from Him is nothing, without Him I am nothing. I should give glory where glory is due.
    1. Encouraging People
    2. Writing
    3. Art
    4. Basketball
    5. Learning
    6. Making Movies
    7.Oatmeal

    This is what I wrote on my AIM Profile
    Encourage one person at a time. Josh.1:8
    Joey Arnold
    Web freewebs.com/l4oj Diary  xanga.com/l4oj
     l4oj@yahoo.com
    What does l4oj stand for?
    I love life in almost every area, like...
    EncouragingWriting,
    Music, Basketball, Making Movies
    Arts, new things
    Laughing, smiling, caring, love, joy, peace, patience
    As a fish, following upstream,
    stronger is He in me than he in world
    Poetry, verses, inspirations, exercise, dancing, music, girls, being unpredicable, whose line is it anyways
    making people feel better, Drama
    WOLBI
    FGHS, Traveling,
    helping people, let them know the truth
    CMT Children Ministry, Guniea Pigs
    EA Encouragement Article, Revolutionizing the world
    Encouraging people
    Power Rangers
    .......................and much more things do I love
    because I love the creator to life
    without the foundation to life
                       the rest will crumble
    It is all found in the manual
    Why are you reading?
    Why am I writing this?
    Do we have all the answers?
    Do we have all the answers?
    Look at this below?
    Kristo Cartoon
  • What does L4OJ  stand for?

    1. Longing 4 Outrageous Joy? Live 4 Only Jesus!
    2. Love 4 Orange Juice
    3. Limits 4 Oatmeal Joey
    4. Lamentations 4 Only Jews
    5. Look 4 Only Justice
    6. Lent 4 Only Jokers
    7. Let Forth Only Joy

Friday, 11 November 2005

Thursday, 10 November 2005

Wednesday, 09 November 2005

  • Praise 1
    Bought a green wallet
    with 2 cool zippers and plenty of pockets. I got the one with the fish on it, instead of the cross, because the fish is our part of the program, and
    because it is less misrepresented than the cross
    since most religions will try relating to us because of a symbol.
    But it is what is behind the symbol that counts,
    the idea that it was Jesus, not the cross, who saved us,
    it is only Christ as God and man that can and did save us;
    and we have the better half, that better half is salvation that then gives us a hope and guarantee
    that He will live through us because it is the will and the to do of His good pleasure to
    finish what He has started with, and that is to work in us, those who have accepted, the desires of His heart.
    This green wallet, with a fish symbol,
    is a huge praise;
    and this may be simple and not a big deal to you but I
    love that God cares about us that much. He cares about even the little things in our lives.

Tuesday, 08 November 2005

  • MOM
    At my Mom's Xanga are articles like New Orleans was prophesied;
    click here to subscribe to my mom.
  • God or god?
    9. Greek's "gods" not "Gods"?
    In this article Austin Cline states that Atheists are not insulting Theists, but that "Gods" is incorrect just as we would't write "Cats."
    He states that we must accept, tolerate or compromise, other religions;
    he includes that it is correct to say that Christians believe in a "god."
    Yet, God is a diety, He alone must be served, Matt.4:10 and God is not just another god.

Monday, 07 November 2005

  • prayer update
    1. Currently, I still need a ride to the airport on November 24, as my plane leaves at 10:43am from Albany, NY.
    2. I have no ride back to WOLBI on my return on December 29, when I land at 10:00am.
    3. I am still needing $450 to go to Quebec on April 21-30, 2006.
    4. My Dad is unsaved, mom needs wisdom concerning financial and family problems.
    5. I need wisdom in selecting a college for 06-07, unless if I make it into the Impact Team.
    The just shall live by faith aloneGalatians 3:11
  • ACLJ defends America's freedom, click here for some of their video clips.
  • SUBLIMINAL 2
    Behind the lyrics and melody lies hidden messages, oh my word [British accent];
    music can distract us to
                      compromise;
    to serving the creature [us]
    rather than the Creator
    Romans 1:25
    8. does it even matter?
    I never saw the connection, most of my life,
                           between
    the music that I would allow myself to listen to and my overall behavior throughout each day.
                          Even without subliminals,
    my music was nonsense [mom’s favorite word]
    And it was a waste of time because God made music for a purpose.

    A good person who gives in to a bad person
        is a muddied spring, a polluted well.
    Proverbs 25:26
    My Music:
                                It was ok [better now I hope]
    because I listened to everything, which injured my testimony [as I was ashamed of Christian music],
    like Brittany Spears, Michael Jackson, and anything that had a cool beat to it.
    God really have changed my taste for music after I realized what music is for.
    God should be the center
                                                 of music and the center to America:
    aclj
    This picture takes you to www.aclj.org which is American's Center for Law and Justice.America is not Israel, but God is still herprotector.

Sunday, 06 November 2005

  • SUBLIMINAL
    Eat oatmeal, find me a date, you are getting sleepy, when you wake
    then you'll be a Christian rabbit. No.
    Just Kidding.
    But Florida Jake Greer showed me Demonic things.
    It reminds me of slavery, as seen in Philemon,
    yet why can't Christians subliminal-ize the gospel in songs?
    Never mind the answers, as many as there are xangas.
    Subliminal defined as unawarable but capable of changing one's actions.
    7. What is Subliminal?
    It is not Subway or a sub-train in New York where the Turtles and Superman lives.
    It is often demonic to say one thing but to do another.

    This is probably not a subliminal, above, but if the love of oatmeal substituted God then it would be.
    Just say what is true.
    That way,
    your language can't be used against you
    James 5:12 

Thursday, 03 November 2005

  • OREGON
    6. Is it ok to be Homesick?
    On November 24, 2005, I am scheduled to fly home
    and I feel unsure how to trust and wait upon the Lord
    My perspective is clouded, as the just shall live by faith.
    I am unsure of the future
    but I must trust that God will take care of me
    but
    that does not mean that I sit around and do nothing.
    Oregon BandOregon Band
    Do all things
    without murmurings
    and reasonings,
    -Phil.2:14
    It is tough to trust when I don't have a ride and my dad is unsaved; we are in a war
    but I will not quit
    because by God's grace I can do it.

Wednesday, 02 November 2005

  • CULTS: 
    5. Could I be in a cult without knowing it?
    A cult is anything apart from God's ways
    because without the truth you're lost.
    Christians can be a cult if they think that serving God is an obligation
    instead of a blessing and honor.
    meditating on things true
    [Phil.4:8].
    Sophomore year, 01-02:
    I was ever determined in consolidating all our home videos;
    homies, there is nothing cultic about organzing and developing movies,
    especially when these videos are my memories to precious times "back in the day."
    but
    I was not doing enough homework, I was procrastinating the immediate essentials.


     Something good,
    like making movies,
    can be bad
    if
    it gets in the way of

    doing the best.

Monday, 31 October 2005


  • 4. Can we be selfish without knowing it?
    Selfish
    As a teen, would I consider myself as selfish?
    No.
    I went to church, and served God here and there on any day.
    But there would be certain things that I thought I had to do.
    SIM CITY:
    I would play Sim City on Nintendo because I wanted to have the biggest and best city.
    God never said
    "thou shalt not play Sim City"
    so what was the big deal? Christians can have fun too.
    For me,
    the problem was distraction.
    I would be obsessed at balancing the city-structure between
    the commercials, residents and filthy industries.
    I would play for hours, daily,
    and when I wasn't playing my mind was still planning out my perfect,
    but unreal, world; I lived in a virtual reality.
     5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord
    with all your heart and mind and
    do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
        6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him,
    and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
    I was leaning on me. I still do this.
    Why can I know all the answers,
    when I don't know all the questions?
    I am as a man in the dark forest,
    without following God,
    as one being preyed by the wolfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment