Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kathy Duong Hates Joey Arnold

Kathy Duong hates me, Joey Arnold JA JSA Original Oatmeal OO OJAWALL L4OJ. Kathy is telling lies about me. I hate swimming. Kathy stole my bike. Kathy stole around $4.000.000 VND from me. VND is Vietnamese (VN) Dong money currency. That is around $200 USD United States of America money. 







Kathy was not my girl friend (GF). 



Kathy is my friend. Kathy abused me. Kathy only knows a little English. Kathy is sharing lies about me to everybody. People on Couch Surfing (CS) are telling inaccurate things about me. Kathy owes me money. I am not asking Kathy for the money. I am just stating a fact. It is a fact. It is not a personal inquiry. It has nothing to do with privacy. This is public information. It is a fact. 

Kathy has problems. I care about Kathy. I love Kathy. It has nothing to do with sexual lust or conquest. 



It has to do with real genuine sacrificial agape love. 

I went to the pool because Kathy wanted me to. I hate water. I might drown. Kathy begged me to live at her house. I did not ask Kathy for anything. Kathy wanted to take me to the schools each day. Kathy needs to add the letter "S" when she talks about the schools. Kathy writes just one singular school, but there were many schools that Kathy promised to take me to. 







Kathy promised me free everything for 1 month. 

Kathy bit me, hit me, threw things at me, & ran me over with her motor bike. Kathy has done very many means things to me. Kathy continues to lie about these things. Kathy owes me money because I told her not to sell my bike, but Kathy stole & sold my bike. Kathy has split personalities. Kathy has demons. I care about Kathy. I never hit Kathy. I never ran away from Kathy.



Here is some of the things that Kathy writes about me, as follows:




No comments:

Post a Comment