Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OATMEAL really is a PEDOPHILE

NO

I'M NOT 
A PEDOPHILE (NO)
JOEY ARNOLD IS NOT
ORIGINAL OATMEAL ISN'T





NO
I AM NOT A PERVERT
I'M NOT A SEX OFFENDER


NO
I DID NOT 
MAKE THOSE PHOTOS
I THINK
GORDON JONES
MADE THESE PHOTOS
AROUND 2013-10
I FOUND
THESE PHOTOS




NO
NOT A SEX OFFENDER
I did not say that I am a sex offender. I did not make those photos. Other people made those photos. People are accusing me of crimes on http://CouchSurfing.org, other places, and especially on FaceBook at the group called Another side of Vietnam (ASOV) at



ASOV
ANOTHER SIDE OF VIETNAM
GROUP ON FACEBOOK
PLEASE GO TO THIS GROUP
PLEASE LIKE COMMENTS
PLEASE TALK TO MEMBERS
PLEASE TELL THEM TO STOP
PLEASE ASK THEM TO THINK
I WANT THEM TO UNBAN ME
I WANT THEM TO UNBLOCK ME
I WANT TO COME BACK
TO ASOV

ASOV
Another side of Vietnam
http://FaceBook.com/groups/21346846424

 
ASOV, a FaceBook (FB) group, unfairly banned me. As an English Teacher (Giáo Viên Tiếng Anh), film-maker, writer, artist, web designer, among other things, in Vietnam since 2012, I feel that I have just as much a right to be on ASOV as others. I would even say more interesting things sometimes while others would just talk about the boobies of female DJs.

Early in January 2014, Craig Anderson posted a photo of me and asked people in ASOV if I really was an English Teacher in HCM Saigon, Vietnam. Some said that they hope not. It seemed as if they were mocking me. Later, as I began joining in those conversations, since they were talking about me and making fun of me, ASOV banned me. Is that really fair? I would like to say more about this later. I have even made videos about this.

If you want to help me, please like all the comments on ASOV. Please talk to the members and administrators there. I will continue liking comments and doing what I can until they unban me. Please report ASOV and the memebers to FB. Please help restore justice here.

There are many other stories of social injustice as well. There are many more things I want to say. Stay tune and please have the patience to hear me out.   








Oatmeal is SPAM? 

Some say that Oatmeal is just that and nothing more, but I object since I am the Original Oatmeal, Joey Arnold. For more info, you can email me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com. There are many things that I want to say. I want to try my best to convince to you that I am in act not spam. Please have the patience as I try my best to tell you more.





Watch my videos at 
http://YouTube.com/OriginalOatmeal



Email me at 
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com


My ONE AND ONLY FaceBook is
http://FB.com/JoeyArnold7





was born in 
1985 in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA
  
I've wanted to help 
others since I was 8 years old in 1993

I came to Vietnam 
when I was 27 in 2012







.







Oatmeal is 
a SEX Offender? NO
  • 2014-02-15 Saturday 11 AM:
  • Lockie Harris I give you one thing He posted a photo of himself with a young girl saying he was a peoadofile Thats Just 1 Thing !

Lockie Harris, no, wrong. I did not make that photo. At least one other made that picture. I would not do something like that. I have wrote about that back around November 2013 because people were spamming about me as they always do sometimes. Please do not say things that are not true.

.


.











.

.

I was born partly deaf.
Had hearing tubes until 1994 or so. 







My mother,
as she was pregnant with me,
almost died

 
My mom says I have
Treacher Collins Syndrome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome
Bottom eye-lids drip. My father had surgery on at least one bottom eye lid because it was dripping too low back when he was a child. My brother has a drip too. My one and only older brother, born in 1982, is a married airplane engineer with a large family and grand-children already.

My chin is abnormally small, the roof of my mouth is too high and my tongue is a bit too short. My teeth are not strait. My ears had problems. I wear glasses. My skin is white. I may have deformed one of my pinkies.




Autism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism




Retarded
Doctors, scientists, teachers
thought I'd never pass 6th grade




Homeschooled
until high school
started high school in 2000
a year late, when I was 15 years old



attended
01 Home School
02 Forest Grove High School
03 The Word Of Life Bible Institute
04 Appalachian Bible College
05 Portland Community College 
06 Mount Hood Community
07 Revolution Hawaii



I've lived in
Oregon USA
Washington State USA
California USA
Idaho USA
New York USA
West Virginia USA
PA USA
New Jersey USA
South Carolina USA
Hawaii USA
Quebec, Canada
Vietnam
Cambodia




I am a
writer
artist
thinker
English Teacher
inventor
web designer
musician
guitarist
pianist
dancer
idea man like Robin Williams
cartoonist
comedian
theorist
perfectionist
strategist
basketball player
travelor
tutor
teacher
thinker
philosopher
theologian
carpenter
builder
landscaper
dishwasher
rapper
biker
athlete
wannabe father
oatmeal eater
ice cream eater 




When I would ask for help on places like Couch Surfing or Facebook, people would sometimes call me "SPAM." 

We all need each other. I love making new friends. I am not spam. I am just different. Think outside the box. There are many more things I want to say about these matters, but for now, here are some of the conversations from CS for now, as follows: 




No comments:

Post a Comment