Thursday, May 30, 2013

More From Xanga




Me.Journal

Thursday, 05 July 2007

Friday, 25 May 2007

Friday, 27 April 2007

Saturday, 07 April 2007

  • BLESSINGS-UNKNOWN:

    BLESSINGS-UNKNOWN: My mom lived through haunting life-threatening circumstances but with lacking the support & love from most friends & family. FOR ME, THIS SUMMER: RETURN HOME: OREGON: My one-way airplane ticket [5/13/07 s] takes me to what I love & hate most in life, "Home." I have been requested to help my mom, but what about my college-education??? Will I be stuck there forever?????? I want to help her but I also want to help others. TALENTED/ VARIOUS: Nobody trusts her but she can help other: she knows much about health, home-schooling, relationships, cooking, & so much more. Most people call my mom crazy, mainly because of my mom's health problems. Everything seems impossible, even more than the circumstances of the past. My mom is taking college courses but my dad is against her & I am amazed that she is still alive. Due to many problems my mom can't simple get a regular job.



    What would you do?

     
     

Friday, 23 March 2007

  • My College Search List

    SEARCH: Make a simple list as follows of colleges you need to try, pursuit, and even reject [at least for now].
    I. TRY
    II. PURSUIT
    III. REJECT
    I. TRY
    ASA >$9K…. ARIZONA WESTERN COLLEGE: Institute of Business and Computer Technology >$11K. www.asa.edu.
    http://www.azwestern.edu/student_services/financial_aid/cost_of_attendance.html
    MGC ,$8K. https://www.mgc.edu/admissions/pdf/Fall%20Fees%202006.pdf. Middle Georgia College. $67/credit hour. https://www.mgc.edu/admissions/pdf/Fall%20Fees%202006.pdf
    Cochran, GA. http://www.middlegatech.edu/admissions/finaid/
    OSU Oklahoma State University: Okmulgee. Okmulgee, OK
    State University of New York College of Technology at Alfred. Alfred, NY
    II. PURSUIT
    ABC: Stay here as long as you can because it is great here despite possible loan-debt.
    PCC $4,305/06-07. PORTLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE; PCC: Affordable, and you can help your mom while doing that.

    III. REJECT
    ZION BIBLE COLLEGE: <$12k. Zbc.edu bible BA
    LAKE WASHINGTON TECHNICAL COLLEGE: $71/CREDIT OR $604/12 CREDITS BUT NO ROOMS?? http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp_a=sp08015f00&sp_f=iso-8859-1&sp_q=fees

    MOODY: Didn't accept me for 07-08. http://mmm.moody.edu/GenMoody/Media/MediaLibrary/under_academic_programs.pdf
    PENSACOLA: Financially, maybe, I would still owe them around $4k/yr. http://www.pcci.edu/Academics/Majors/Business/ComputerScienceSoftEng.html
    TEXAS BAPTIST COLLEGE: <$8k. http://texasbaptistcollege.org/catalog.htm. 1/4/07 Thur 12:30PM AST. But only like Bible majors and not anything of computers, arts, drama, writing, or anything not of Bible.
    SHASTA BIBLE COLLEGE: >$8.4K. Shasta.edu. B.A. Degree in Bible and Theology. Shasta Bible College & Graduate School. Admissions Office. 2951 Goodwater Ave. Redding, CA 96002
    CAMERON $16,528/YR. Cameron University; Lawton, OK. http://www.cameron.edu/admissions/international/estimatedcosts
    GLOBE: >$10K/YR BUT NO ROOMS? Globe Institute of Technology. Tuition: $4,475/sem. http://www.globeinstitute.org/Programs/TUITION%20AND%20FEE1.pdf
    New York, NY
    UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA UNIV >19K UFL.EDU
    EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY >$8K TUITION ALONE: JEN MOORE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS FOR FALL 07. EKU.EDU
    UNIVERSITY OF OREGON >$15K UOREGON.EDU
    UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA UNIV >19K UFL.EDU
    Oregon state beavers >$17k. Oregonstate.edu
    WESLEY COLLEGE: <$20K. WESLEY.EDU
    TOCCOA FALLS  COLLEGE >$18K TFC.EDU WRITING
    Covenant: >$22k. Covenant.edu.
    Grace: <$25k. Grace.edu.
    BELMOUNT >$18k UNIV Nashville, Ten. http://www.belmont.edu/
    FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY >$10K I THINK:  HTTP://WWW.FSU.EDU/


    WOLBI: <$14k. wolbi.net. Already attended: 04-06.

Thursday, 22 March 2007

  • Anyone know anything about computer-major colleges in Europe, Australia, Florida, Russia, Japan, anywhere?
    Teach english as second language but how..... How could I find a college or something that can teach me how to teach Koreans or anyone English???? I am still thinking of a community/ technical/ computer college ......... this is actually the day that I thought about this after talking to a friend who will go to China or something to teach English after he is done at this college [ABC]. That lunch conversation inspired me and now my eyes must be open for such because the windows and opportunities and experiences are out there and I must not turn from such blessings and potentials as such.

    but I still want to take a few like electives like such.

Monday, 19 March 2007

  • COLLEGE SEARCH: 3/19/07 m 9-11am, in reflection: my college search, during my life, as follows: a brief thought arrived during tenth grade, but I did not worry because I assume that I it would be a long time before I would have to worry about that. During my Senior year in high school, I somehow failed to find anything except for Word Of Life Bible Institute, a school that I did not need because I knew the Bible, I thought. If anything, I would attend WOLBI in Florida because New York is too cold. Later, while at WOLBI in NY, I spent many hours searching for farther education; yet have failed at finding what I wanted to find; thus, I am now at Appalachian Bible College, in West Virginia. I did not think I would need to attend ABC, but it was exactly what I needed.
    Somehow, I am still searching [as if I just never learn], and still trying to avoid what seems to be as a mistake. I want to avoid debt; plus, I want to be at a more complex school with more people, options, problems, solutions, and such. I want to learn computer trades and somehow use that for the rest of my life. I want to get a doctorate in something Biblical, like Theology but I want to have a grasp on computers first. My search is tiresome but I am not sure if I will ever get anything out of this search. I feel like I have already learned about colleges, searching, and such because of the search but how do I know if I have searched enough? Am I wasting time? Is it foolish to assume that I know what I need to know about colleges and that I should not continue looking for a college that probably does not exist? How am I both excited about the school I am at right now [ABC] but yet burden for finding my next school for next year; all this both at the same time? 
    I love my school [ABC] butalso hate it at the same time, but how is this possible?

Saturday, 17 March 2007

  • CHEAP WEB DESIGN COLLEGE SEARCH

    How can I find a cheap computer-science or web-design [major/ degree] college?

    I have looked and have not found anything. My best option is to stay at my current Bible college, ABC, and maybe somehow avoid getting another loan for next year and then next somehow register for online classes for next year..... My second best option is to attend a community college back at home but this is not a suitable option due to a scary home..... my third option does not actually exist but it is a dream of somehow finding a cheap computer college somewhere, like maybe under $5-10k.yr.

    Is it ok to dream? What should I do? People normally go in debt while in college, therefore, why would you even want to help me avoid what is only normal?

Wednesday, 28 February 2007

  • FACEGROUP IDEAS: Php.2:5: How can Hope over Dope be spread; what is it going to take?

    Secrets for each person to follow on what dogs, sin, and cars have in common. I dare you to read all of this, please. I dare you. Can you tell me why you cannot read all this? Why? Can you not help me L4OJ? Contact me about this, please, like right now [or never, you know because you will forget about this really soon] because all this is so important. I need help, I need ideas. Help me please. Anyone. Are you there? How can we spread this L4OJ? Why is it important? It must start slowly in each of our lives.

    What is it going to cost and is it worth it?

    Groups in project, but do not join any of my groups yet, but if you have any ideas then let me know:http://www.facebook.com/grouphome.php?id=501543935&gv=12.

    You do not owe God anything for sinning but instead…. [find answer two paragraphs down from here]. And when you sin then you become a sinner like a cat barks like a dog to become a dog or like a rat sits in the garage to become a car. Right? What must people know before they can know the Hope in Hope over Dope? Read on because I hid a few details inside all this writing.

    What is the problem that each person has when they are born? If you know the answer then how can we share with others the solution to the number one problem to life, to each of our lives? The answer to our problems is found in Hope Over Dope [Ro6:23], that is, that Christ paid the debt of sins, something that we all owe God. The problem, that each person is born facing, is that we owe God death because we are not a citizen of His Kingdom that is coming and therefore we must be kicked out, like as if we are the weakest link, like as if we are terrorists or illegal immigrants. The problem is that we owe God too much, but the good news is that Christ paid for that debt and all that each one of us must do is trust that Christ paid that debt and then we will become a member of His family, His kingdom.
    My problem is that I need to learn how to explain this better and I want to spread Hope over Dope better, but I am asking you for your help. I dare you to come up with ideas on how we could spread Hope over Dope to every type of person anywhere, any time, in different ways. I dare you. I double dog dare you. Hope is in what Christ did for us, something that we could never ever do for ourselves. Dope is in what we owe God [Ro.6:23], in the debt; because we are sinners we sin just like a dog barks because a dog is a dog. Dope is in the wages of sin, which is death. Remember that if you bark like a dog that you do not become a dog and therefore if you sin you do not become a sinner. If you sin then you do not become a sinner. Hey, guess what, if you sin then you do not become a sinner. Hey, did you know that. How in the world can that be true. If you sin you do not somehow become a sinner. Did you learn something right now? Do you become a sinner because you sin? No. Then what? Well, you do not become a sinner if you sin just like a dog does not become a dog if the dog barks like a dog. If you go inside a car port or garage and sit there then you will become a car just like when you sin you become a sinner. Right. You become a dog by barking. Go bark and watch yourself turn into a dog. It reminds me of some old movie about wag the dog or tail, like where a man became a dog during the night or something but like he did not become a dog because he barked but because of some kind of nature or curse that he had. You become a car by sitting in a garage, right? No, you sin because you are a sinner; you bark if you are a dog, you are parked in garage if you are a car. You sin because you are a sinner. Because you are a sinner then you owe God something. What do you owe God because you are a sinner? You owe God your life because you are a sinner? You do not owe God anything for sinning. You do not owe God anything for sinning. The problem is not that you sin but that you are a sinner. Yes, because you are a sinner then you sin, you lie, cheat, kill, or simple forget to do something good. You owe God death because you are a sinner but Christ paid the debt that you owe, and if you trust that then God will declare that you are no longer a dog, or a car, I mean a sinner. You will still be in the car port for a while and so you may still feel like a car, still. You will still be in the dog house for a while and so your food bowl will still be next to you, your dirty filthy bone and other toys will still be next to you but you will not be a car or a dog once you have trusted that Christ died for yours, was buried, and rose again on the third day [1Cor.15:3-4]. We are born cars, we are born dogs, but when we trust that Christ saved from something that we could never save ourselves from then we become something new. We will stay in the garage, in the dog house, so that we could beep at other cars, so that we could bark at other dogs and let them know that there is Hope over Dope, a hope that will never go away. We are all born sinners and therefore we sin just like a dog barks because it is a dog and a car drives because it is a car; but Christ gave us something that is incredible, wonderful, and something that is available for a limited time offer only so come before Christ returns to receive his non-cars non-dogs.


    Note, people must know the problem because the solution/ answer are not important to anyone if they do not know the problem. Therefore, how can we share with others:
    1. The greatest problem that each person faces
    2. The greatest answer to each person that faces the greatest problem that any one can face


    Babies are cute. How could that baby be born with the nature that will some day choose to sin? Why are we given the opportunity to not be perfect? Without sin we could like have no reason to rely on God. It is sad in many ways and I have wondered about this all myself. Why was Adam and Eve given the opportunity to sin? Freedom to sin is also freedom to choose better.
    How can we like be born sinners? I am like not totally sure but I know that we like inherit because we are in the family, because we have the same blood, the same limitations; it gets passed on to us like the throne gets passed on to the king's sons or descendents.

    It is sad that babies must be born in a family that they chose not to be in, a sin-cursed family. That is too bad, as far as we can think [key word, we can think this is too bad]. On the other hand, however, remember that then when we are saved then the same thing happen, and what is this thing? Family. Yeah, family. Who's family? God's family. Therefore it is not that bad to born into a Devil family due to the fact that when we trust that Christ saved us then we are drafted and placed in His family. Other wise the baby would be born like say neutral and like sin and then be placed in the Devil's family after the baby sin but then the baby could never ever ever ever ever ever simple be holy to get back into God's family. It only takes one sin. We would be cursed by sin, by the lawe so to speak, forever.

    Thanks for reminding me of this.

Saturday, 24 February 2007

  • L4OJ Joe Cool Arnold Oatmeal. Doctors thought I would have never pass the sixth grade. Oregon raised, 2/11/85; home-schooled, thought I was alien but just brain damaged, 88-90 apx.  New York Word Of Life Bible Institute 04-06. California West Coast Camp 99-05. Oregon's Salvation Army Camp Kuratli 2001. Community Baptist churches, etc. West Virginia Appalachian Bible College 06-07. Youth groups. Disney Land 92. Winter Fest 2000, etc. Ric Garland. Ryan Cruz. Vince Warren. Power Rangers. Turtles. Lord Of The Rings. Matrix. Narnia. Austin Powers. .... ............................ Invent, draw, dance, sing, write, play, love, like, covet, sin, walk, cry, smile, basketball, girls, made movies.............................. L4OJ = Look 4 Outrageous Joy International Society of Joey Arnold, All Rights Reserved 2005. HOD = Hope Over Dope, Ro.6:23. No sad mad bad, be glad rad, Php.2:5. Love thru Action, 1Jn.4:19. Perspective, Ro.8:28. We all L4OJ, but would you like to find that eternal joy and Hope that will never fade away............................. ................................... Would you?

Tuesday, 13 February 2007

  • Healthy dark chocolate but when and what else should I know?

     Food is alter here; they call this GM [gene-modified/ changed]. Countries outside the USA several years ago banned such things.




    Cancer has doubled, and many other things are coming at us. Oh, dark chocolate is said to be healthy [like coffee] but how do I know if it is good chocolate. Real icecream is ok.

    2/12/07 m 9pm
    I ate Snickers, Crunch, Twix and some of RA Josh Miller’s chocolate cookies. I should not eat wheat just to be safe and real chocolate is rare and things are added. The scariest thing about food is not what is in food but what is taken out of food. Four foods to avoid according to a reader digest writer were: trans fat, salt, high fructose corn syrup, and refined grains.

    http://www.rd.com/content/openContent.do?contentId=14901 THIS is where the reader digest article is as of right now.

    This next one goes in more details about food and how it is prepared at the farm. More organic farms are becoming mix or not organic any more. http://www.cqs.com/50harm.htm. gm, Gene Modified food, has grown big time around 97-99 to make up 2/3 of all US processed food. They want you to believe that these new like food is equal or better than normal food. BM is banned in many countries except for USA. Many GM companies spent billions buying off seed companies and destroying their “non-patented (potentially competitive) seed stocks. Time magazine called the widespread consequences of this effort a global Death of Birth. All of this is why "biotechnology," in its naked essence, has be tagged by some as thano- ( meaning death) technology.” Now over 1/3 of earth’s species are facing extinction due to GM. Cancer rates are doubling. Chemical pollution can be destroyed by clearing out the field and by letting field sit for like a year but genetic pollution can alter and change and ruin the soil forever. Scientists may lie because many of them have stock in food companies or they are somehow connected; the profits are big and why talk about side-effects if you are capable of making money. Why risk money just to be honest?

    Dark chocolate that is not more than %50 other things can be helpful if natural.http://www.natures-health-foods.com/chocolate.html . We die from or other things here like healthy donuts or chocolate that made rats live longer:http://www.bewarethecheese.com/healthnews.htm

Thursday, 08 February 2007

  • Study Secrets

    I have learned four things: 
    First, that I need to use any right tool that is presented before me. WikiPedia.org is like my friend, because I can learn so much from it. Plus, Google-Earth is also amazing.
    SECOND, I need to spread out my learning; which means rereading, memorizing, sharing, writing, studying, and rethinking the material; I would rather just learn something instantaneously.
    It is amazing that it is easier to remember everyday things; mainly because we see the everyday things like everyday and somehow we are more likely to remember and learn those kind of things.
    THIRD, I must find a way to learn the material instead of thinking that the material will just like somehow learn me, or jump into my head like oatmeal would jump into my rats I once own [1998-2001 apx].
    In other words, I cannot simple memorize material for a test just because I desire to get a good grade. I must understand why it is important; and I must desire it like I desire chocolate cookies, which I ate like a dozen the other day and now feel sick. Learn through codes. Yeah, codes, but not to be confused with the movies Omega Code or the Da Vinci Code.
    Plus, I try rethinking just one concept in my mind for a while; and I do this during chapel, classes, work, during sleep, eating, or when ever I can. In other words, I try rethinking just one part at a time, like a part that I need to know and then I ask myself questions and pretend I don't know the answers so that I can really think through it.
    Like, for example, Da Vinci died in 1519. When did Da Vinci died? 1519. Are you sure? Yeah, I think. Why are you sure? Because some book said so. What are you sure about? That Da Vinci Died in 1519, just one year before the beginnings of the AnaBaptists in 1520. What happen in 1519? Da Vinci died. Why did he died? I don't know but I am not learning that part yet. I just know that something happen in 1519.
    Why? I don't know. So, thus I can rethink it in my normal thinking voice but then I must think it in different voices, speeds, ways and I must ask myself why do I care. Then I try thinking through my life and trying to come up with ways to tie this thought to my life and like to my whole life or to as many other memories that are already stored inside me. I cannot just learn something that means nothing to me. Do you even know what the example was any more?
    Did you forget? I do not blame you. Why remember some old guy who died too many years ago. There may be reasons. Just hold your breath. What happens at 5:19AM in the morning? I am sleeping, and you probably are too. What would happen if I awoke at 5:19AM? I would probably die. Oh, guess what. Hey, did you know someone died in 1519. Yeah. Who was it. Da, I don't know. I had a teacher named Vince Warren and he is a favorite. Da Vince. That reminds me of like someone we were talking about already. Yeah. Really. Yeah. Who would that be? I don't know.
    Go look back and try to figure out what we are talking about. D and V. Who? Yeah, you heard me. What am I trying to say? I am saying that you must associate new knowledge with older knowledge that is already inside you. Yeah. I have told people that but people sometimes do not care and they would rather just learn a bunch of useless facts in a hard memorizing way. I could memorize and I use to memorize so many verses in Awana and Olympians but it is not enough to just memorize something but to live it. I can say so much about this. Ahhhhhhhhh. This is so important.
    Health is important and so is secrets to learning. I want to help people in things like this. Oh yes I do. Like a Barbi in a prom dress, I want to get to the center of a Toosie roll. In other words, you must seek to learn; be creative and laugh a little while learning. For these 17 things we had to learn in English composition class I have came up with an code [where each letter stands for a word] to remember it by: rp, car q, said g. I see that as a story, except note that the 'c' in car is really three, and the same for 's' in said; and then two of the 'a' in both car and said; and just one for the other letters; and thus all those letters  in them [rp cccaar q sssaaid g] stands for another word of what we had to learn in Meaning relationships and linking devices and other writing like things.
    FOURTH, Woa, I remember that guy, I say, or like woa so that is what happen before that, or oh I know that king while I listen to the online Bible. It is amazing.


    Life is short, so eat it up [but it starts early in the morning; as beyond it your feelings will do to you as it did to Darth Vader].

Saturday, 03 February 2007

  • My Birthday

    I have no plans for my birthday. I am more concern about my summer & beyond. WISH-LIST: 1. Ipod, where I would listen to the Bible even while I sleep. 2. Big suitcases because mine are broken. 3. art supplies. HOWEVER/ PROBLEM: Why am I writing this? I do not want people to think that I am poor and always needing other people. Why am I saying that? Because I say that I want to help other people. I say that I care for other people. Yet I only write about my problems, my needs or wants. I even started a Xanga and Facebook group [or blog-ring] called 'I hate people' and that is sad. Yes, I have those feelings of hate and such but I cannot live by it, right? This is horrible. WISH-LIST? I mentioned a few things, above, because I know a few people who asked me about it. Yet, I don't know yet I will add more to the list despite my conviction to not post this: 4. complex cool big camping backpack that is way too expensive for anyone to buy 5. laptop 6. stamps [yeah, I have some already] 7. not clothes really 8. super complex special wallet devices super duper winter coat 9. thin glothes 10. winter gloves 11. special beanie hat that wraps around your head 12. jacket like not coat but with zipper and hood 13. medium size like coat jacket something for normal cold of 40 degrees instead of north pole weather 14. why am I writing this. Do not be alarm because at least a girl friend is not on my list.

    DONUT MAN: Everyone are born with holes in the middle of our hearts even as a donut has a hole in the middle: http://www.donutman.com/?page=merchandise

Sunday, 28 January 2007

  • What is L4OJ?

    L4OJ = Look 4 Outrageous Joy. Mortal humans L4OJ, for the meaning and purpose to their lives. Therefore, do you know what three things humans desire to know most? HUMANS, ever since the dawn of time, have spent their whole lives, even if that meant dying, to discover the answers to the following three things: first, where we came from; second, who we are [our purpose/ L4OJ], and third, where are we going after we die. Can anyone find L4OJ? If so, then
    How?

Saturday, 27 January 2007

  • YOUR MEANING TO LIFE:
    What is the meaning to life? My sister said that the meaning to life was to make people happy. YET, the problem is: can humans make other humans truly happy? OF COURSE, humans can make other humans or creatures smile and feel good; but how long can that last?  Can humans make a lasting difference in other human's lives? THINK ABOUT THIS: Can humans, independently, make other humans truly happy? can humans really change other human's lives? IF SO, then has it been done? In other words; WHAT HUMANS, IN HISTORY, MADE A LASTING DIFFERENCE IN OTHER HUMAN'S LIVES?...
    ...Who where they, what did they do, and how did they do it?

Friday, 26 January 2007

  • YOU EAT BANNED FOOD: There is an ingredient that you eat that most countries, besides the USA, has outlawed. That ingredient is BHT [Butylated Hydroxytoluene - a crystalline phenolic antioxidant, C15H24O, used to preserve fats and oils, especially in foods]. More about BHT: Possible human carcinogen, apparently carcinogenic in animal experiments. The oxidative characteristics and/or metabolites of BHA and BHT may contribute to carcinogenicity or tumorigenicity. http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?page=badingredients

Monday, 22 January 2007

  • FINGER BROKEN? After month, I came to realize:

    DA-VINCI CODE-LIKE, MARY: http://www.faithstreams.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?type=Stream&nm=Streaming&mod=Media%20Programs&level=1&id=526E2379BCF448E78A2B97C0DA65E8BC&VOD=Y; PLUS OTHER LIKE OR SO VIDEOS
    I like hurt my finger like a month ago and now it seems like it might be broken. I can still move it like normal except that I cannot fully extend it. I was thinking that I only had a sore but it must be more. like there is a bump on the un-palm side of my pinky, & so my middle joint is what can't be totally straiten. I plan on seeing the nurse soon.

    But I can't buy anything: therefore, I am praying for...I don't know... this is sad but not the end of life... yet I never realized how much I love my finger.
    1/23/07: It is not broken, just ahh. Like it was swelled up in between the joints, & the dead tissues, blood or such that was around there was stuck in between the joints with no where to go. The injury started when a ball and/ or guy ran into my finger; where the finger was like bent back or bent forcefully which would like cause the body to try to stop the bending but lost. So, I am taking some Ivy-propin, or however you spell that. That kind of stuff is stuff I would never take but it is said to like remove the dead stuff in between my middle joint of my pinky. 
  • FINGER: A while back I injured one of my fingers, & now I cannot fully extend it. I was playing intramaural basketball, about a month ago, when the basketball and/ or guys ran into me. I have not seen the doctor because I am afraid they will make me buy something but I can't do that. I do promise to see them soon if this cannot be healed naturally over time. I can bend and move my pinky finger, on my right hand, but I just can't fully extend it.
    Other than this, I have some fun in life. I have been doing a lot of thinking in life, & I just don't know what to say to people when they ask me how I am. Like, how am I? I do not know how I am; how about you ask God how I am. How am I suppose to know how I am. How about you ask me who I am. I think I know who I am but sometimes I forget this too. The other day, while line serving people at my school I asked people "who am I?" and then I asked "Who am I to you?" The normal answer to that question is that I am Joey Arnold. Oh yeah, no duh. Others, however, would say, that I am their friends. That melts my heart, & I am so forever thankful for those kind of answers. Yet, on the other hands, talking about "how am I" or maybe "who I or you?" all sound insigmificant/ unimportant to eternity/ after death. What I am trying to say is that sometimes I love small-talk but other times I despise it. Think about this: you come up to someone and ask "how are you," and they say "good, how are you," and you reply with "good." Now, think, "what in the oatmeal did I just did? Did I accomplish anything? What does 'good' mean? Am I lying about how I am, or are they not interested?" Sometimes I want to tell people that I am doing horrible but other times I just want to say that I am good because that is what every body says. I can say that I am good and look normal and then they will not question me. Yet, people often discard what I have to say many times; in other words, I can say something deep, true, or complex but people can easily assume that my words don't mean anything much or at all. Henceforth, That is what bothers me most, that I will want to tell people some important things but they will not take me serious.
    Do you, too?

Thursday, 18 January 2007

  • Birthday is 2/11, and my shopping list is somewhere, online.
    Joey Arnold
    ABC WV 25818
    MAJORS:
    COMPUTER languages communication: I want to get a bachelor of arts in some kind of computer major. I want to learn HTML, Java script, and any like technologies, codes, or whatever: in other words, I want to know the foundations to computer communications. Two potential schools are Moody and Pensacola.


    ADDED DETAILS:
    Computer-assisted language learning (CALL) is an approach to language teaching and learning in which computer technology is used as an aid to the presentation, reinforcement and assessment of material to be learned, usually including a substantial interactive element.




    SHOPPING LIST:Things I need, but cannot afford...pray for me...  LINKS:       
      DVD-RW: I need dozens of these for my movie projects, summer 07, as the majority of the project will be in perserving home videos of family memories & such...I have a DVD-RW recorder to copy video tapes to DVD, but I need a better recorder. I want to work on this all-summer project because I plan to use this to influence the world, for helping people with the message of L4OJ, of the answer to our look 4 outrageous joy.            
    HOPE: W-UNBOUND |PURSE | ACLJ |
    HEALTH: STORE-WARS | WHFOOD
           
      Two big Suit-cases:for traveling by airplane, for the art of being mobile as I go from one state to the next; I may be visiting many places in the world...not right away, but I am becoming a world writer with many talents because of L4OJ...E-BREATH:BREAD |EVOLUTION? | W-READ        
      CLASSICAL|       
      PANDORA |        
      MY BIRTHDAY wish list:
    stamps
    dvd-rw discs for a summer project
    ipod
    Packpack--special kind like for hiking that is very big and full of things, including a pocket for waterbottle

    my two big bags, like suitcases, are broken and I cannot get back to oregon very well with these kind of bags.. i need two big bags that are like with wheels and full of many pockets and safety features like zippers... i also want a large bag, like these sport bags that I can use as a college bag... like I have one but not a big enough bag.... my goal is to be capable of living out of four bags.
    I WANT TO be able to have everything I own be able to fit in just four bags: a big sport bag, camping backpack, and two like wheel-suitcases. Who needs a house or a car when you can live with just four or so bags with your things. The bags would be great if they had some padlock to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment