Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kristo




Me.Journal

Saturday, 29 October 2005

  •  PURPOSE:
    3. Do we write Xangas for the right reasons?
    The Kristo Video
    Can doing good ever be considered bad?
    Yes.
    If Satan can't get us to do nothing, then how about everything.
    I had mice,
    and they kept multiplying, back in 1998, all 30 or so of them were stinking up the house
    says the angry siblings, so I decide
    to do good:
    I made bird-houses for the mice
    but they frozed and fell off
    except for this half-rat half-hispanic rat
    who escaped into the house.
    My best would of been cleaning their cage more
    instead of letting them freeze on trees.
    determined that he would not defile himself
     I defiled the mice
    [my dad called them rats],
    and myself.

Thursday, 20 October 2005


  • 2. are we careful and encouraging?
    At about age 6,
    I misunderstood
    a conversation between my mom and sister, Katie; while we were walking towards Safeway
    believed that a frog would come from a cloud
    and sit on the mountains
    like every month. Wow, a big frog sitting on a cloud and then deciding to sit on
    those small mountains that were many miles in front of us,
    and then deciding to pack his suitcase to continue migrating; I started staring at those mountains,
    trying to see the frog.
    It turns out that
    they were talking about fog
    that would sit on the mountains [or giant hills]; now, cats and frogs [rain] came a lot because
    the Pacific Ocean [Oregon] was less than two hours behind those mountains.
    Let everything you say be good and helpful,
    so that your words will be an encouragement
    to those who hear them [Eph.4:29].
    Communication is key whether you are speaking or listening.

Wednesday, 05 October 2005



  • 1. Do We Spiritually Sweat? 

       Age ten,
    is when I begun reading better
    [thanks to momand JC who saves whom asks];

       however, even today, I dread reading,
    unless if it was from a cool rap song
    or a love-note from a pretty girl.
    Mr. Coulhon says, "leaders are readers,"
    but it is still hard to even desire medicine
    [like chicken noodle soup, good for the soul; yump].

    Spiritually sweating makes me want to take a bath,
    but without the sweat I will Obese-ify.

    Therefore,
    I should
    practice everything written in it

       As a boy,
    I run [in present-tense] around like a Basketball-maniac,
    sometimes after pony-tail girls, yet that makes me a chicken-oatmeal?

    A dude,
    named Hughes, is into Tennis, and his book,
    shows the balance and necessity of daily growth;

    The key is not about
    being the biggest, strongest, smartest,

    but
    about being dedicated with the so-called "spiritual sweat,"
    as we are running "the race for Jesus."

      Address 04-06Quebec

    One spiritual sweat is for reaching Quebec, or the hood.

     With oatmeal
    in my bowl,
    is Jesus
    in your soul?


No comments:

Post a Comment