Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You Can Not Trust Couch Surfing (CS)

Couch Surfing (CS) is suppose to be built upon trust. How can I (Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal L4OJ) trust CS when CS keeps on deactivating my account for no reason & without explanation? 





People can trust me. 

I am consistent. CS has not been consistent. CS refuses to admit all of their faults. CS has admit to some of their mistakes to me by email. CS told me they deleted my profile by mistake a few times this year of 2013. 



However, CS is taking the The Salvation Army (TSA) business model through the complaint system where if people complain then CS chooses to take blind action. However, the blind action of CS will desolve their character & reputation. People will begin to distrust CS more as time goes by. How can you trust CS? How can I trust CS? 




How can we trust CS when CS chooses not to trust us? CS needs to explain more clearly what they do & why they do it. CS is being inconsistent & blind to these things. CS is making huge unethical decisions. CS needs to learn from Facebook & Youtube.


Here are more sad comments from people who are inaccurately saying things that are not exactly true:




No comments:

Post a Comment