Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kathy Thao Duong is Bothering Joey Arnold

P.Thao Duong
4:12 PM (30 minutes ago)
to me




Really? 

So if i too bad like that!




I hope you please 

leave me alone!





I didn't have the 

hatting people. 





Just you have. 

Pls don't make

 i'm stuck in you problem!






I'm not the 

toy of your!






I have the soul , and have the familly. And i should working like the human working!









leave 

me 




and my familly alone!

Thanks you so much!









Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:42 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao




I am 

not bothering you. 






I am 

leaving you alone. 









You are treating me like a 

toy. 






I was not trying to 

kill my dad's girl friend, Robin Baker. 

I took the phone from her. 






That is why the cops 

took me to jail. 




The cops say that is a 

crime. 





You cannot take the phone from a person who is calling the police (911). I did not do anything bad. You are saying things that are not true about me here in the emails, on facebook, on couch surfing, & everywhere. 











You need to 

leave me alone. 









You are trying to take 

everything from me. 














You take money 

from me. 








You take bikes 

from me. 






You take my life 

from me. 









You take my friends 

from me. 










You take my time 

from me. 









You take my reputation 

from me. 












I did not give you 

my bike. 









You owe me 

money. 








I do not owe you 

money. 













If I owed you 

money, 







then we could call it even because one debt minus another debt equals zero, as in balanced, as in call it even, as in nobody owes anybody money, 








but I do not owe you 

money. 







I was not your 

boy friend (BF). 








You refuse to 

see the truth. 





Those photos of 

you & me 

are not old. 






I can get rid of these pictures 

if you give me back my money.




No comments:

Post a Comment