Thursday, May 30, 2013

This One is For You





So.. This entry goes out to OatmealJoey. You commented on my Xanga, and i don't think i have any idea who you are.. or do I??  Anyone. This one's for you kid.  
So I went to the Central Prom Friday night.  Well, I didn't go in, but i watched Emily go in and I saw a lot of people.  Everyone looked pretty spiffy.  haha.. Emily was the star though. Literally.  Who knew my best friend could dress up and look almost exactly like Marilyn Monroe.  Rock out Em!!  I love you!! I was so proud of her, everyone was commenting on how awesome she looked.  Way to shock the socks off of everybody Em!!  I was with Jenny for a while when she got her hair done too.  She looked beautiful. I think all of my friends are beautiful.  Vince looked pretty sharp too.
Yesterday I had lunch at my house at Vin's request.  He and Chad showed up with a bunch of dead rattlesnakes that they killed that night after camping.  Silly boys.. "Macho macho man.. I want to be a macho man...."  Chad said Summer was cool.. we missed you there! he said you make a darn good ethnic breakfast.
So i'm defnitely planning on a road trip to NYC.  Vin wants to go, Summer wants to go, Cara and Jenna want to go.. If you want to go put your name on the list! Comment on my Xanga and we'll set one up sometime.  I'm thinking maybe we'll stay over night one night, park our cars at the New Jersey Ferry, then stay in NYC.. Good deal????
 Posted 5/8/2005 10:18 AM - 1 View - 2 eProps - 1 Comment

Give sprinkles or Post a Comment

1 Comment

yeah- i do rock ;)
Posted 5/10/2005 12:49 PM by anonymous - recommend - reply


Sign in to Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment