Thursday, May 30, 2013

From College to College (Transition)



Friday, 25 May 2007

Comments (4)

  • blue_maniac87
    joey i'm going to miss your randomness next year.
  • AubrieJade
    so where did you end up choosing to go next year for school, or no school?
    And the vocals were quite interesting
  • l4oj
    What college are you at? Sorry that I cannot remember. You are in California? As for me, I am at home trying to support my mom because my dad left her. Nobody seems to want to hire her. It is so weird being home. I will probably attend community college and I want to somehow help my mom get back on her feet but I am not sure how long that will take. I have felt sad and unsure about all this and still feel heart broken about this but I am praying.
  • AubrieJade
    Thanks, we took a few guys from my work, the nursing home, fishing and I forgot my hat at home so an old man let me borrow his(that hat in my pict). Currently I'm not really attending college either right now, I went to the University of Akron(in Ohio) for zoology but I took the spring semester off to save up $ for my missions trip to Peru next month. I was getting ready to sign up for classes this fall and things just were not falling into place like they should, so I've decided to wait to make any major decisions until after my missions trip (who knows, I may end up staying down there, adopting ten kids and live happily ever after until my passport expires)
    Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear about everything, I'll be praying for your situation and for your mother. Dads stink (excuse my language), but I just don't know whats wrong with them these days. Till death do us part, in sickness and in health, just doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Several people have always told me not to let others hold me back from doing something, not to let family (parents) or anything hold me back from leaving if I want to go or do something else. But I'm not so sure how true that is sometimes. To leave a family member in thier time of need just doesn't seem quite right to me, I'd most likely stay home and take care of my mom like your doing. I guess finding God's will whether that is to stay or go is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment