Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We Were Sharing

Sharing is not a rule of dating. However, I was sharing my money with Kathy. I was not dating Kathy Duong. I am her friend. Here is more of our email conversations as follows:






P.Thao Duong
3:23 PM (18 minutes ago)
to me
Joey - i said i Love you before - but i said I love Some Person more than I love you! Remember that ?






P.Thao Duong
3:30 PM (11 minutes ago)
to me



You are have some thing wrong like mental problem! 


I don't know what's mean! 

May me you learn to much. 

And your mother is clearly your brain!




I didn't said : 

Give all you money for me , 





i will buy everything i like!

I said : we should share! 






Because ít's a rule in date!

I didn't bother your mother , 





and your mother 

didn't give me any thing. 




I asking help for your mother ,



 i said : may be Joey have a problem in Vietnam. 





Some Vietnamese promise 

they will fighting 

and destroy him if him still stay in Vietnam!








And did you know why 

 Trâm just fighting you 




(even i take you out her house) - 

it's because you still write a letter to blaming 

and crusing her -









you call her is 

 crazy and enemy!








If people do some thing 

best for you. 










You should said 

thanks. 






If you have not change to said thank. 

Should keep silence. 




 Write for people the letter to crush and said 





bad for them. 

It's too bad!








2013/5/29 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
3:41 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao





I told her thanks. 

I gave her a gift. You gave her a gift, too.







I did not say bad things about Tram. 

Do not make fun of my brain. 





Do not make fun of 

my mother. 




People are lying. 

You are lying. 







I told you not to sell my bike. 

You sold my bike. 




Why did you sell my bike? 

But I told you not to. 





I was sharing my money 

with you. 






I never said that I was not sharing money 

with you. 





I bought you things. 

We talked about these things. 

People are lying about me. 






I bought Tram a gift. 

I told Tram thank you many times. 





I told her whole family thank you many times.

I told you thank you many times. 





I do not say bad things 

about people. 






I tell people what they 

need to hear. 






You need to admit to 

your mistakes. 






You stole my bike. 

You stole money. 

You made me take classes I did not want. 

 You made me go to charity each week. 

You made me go swimming with you each week. 









You made me eat things that 

I did not want to eat. 






You made me drink things 

I did not enjoy. 









Your mother made me 

take some money. 






I could not refuse the money from her. 

That would be rude.




It was not a lot of money. 

It was a gift. 









And gifts are 

not loans. 






You still think gifts are 

trades or loans. 





It does not work like that. 

Stop saying things that are not true. 







I am always thankful. 

I say thank you to people all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment