Thursday, May 30, 2013

Busting a Cap on Tyler Capp



PLEASE DELETE ME FROM YOUR CONTACT LIST




Tyler Capp
2:09 PM (6 hours ago) Tyler Capp <tylerlcapp@gmail.com>
to me


 
You've been sending me spam mail and I noticed your horrible comments against Vietnam. 

You are not my friend, I do NOT support any of your actions or opinions. 











Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
8:28 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Tyler



Do not tell me what to do. 

Stop lying about me. Stop saying things that are not true. You seem less appreciative than me since the first day I met you in 2012 at Papa Foods in Bac Ninh, Vietnam near Andy Nguyen & Joy Sanchez. 






I am appreciative. 

I am thankful. I do not say bad things about others. I will always be your friend even when you're not. It is not spam. 




This email is not spam. 

You cannot just call things spam. That is not what spam means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment