Sunday, May 26, 2013

Appreciation

Character leaks 
through the eyes (the windows to the soul). 


There is more there
than what meets the eye.





Say what you mean 
and mean what you say. 

Too often, people say thank you without truly mean it. However, too often, people think I'm not thankful if I fail to say think you. 





I do not have to say thanks. 

You can see it in my eyes. 

However, I say thanks all of the time. But there is more to life than what you think or know. Life is bigger than that. Do not be too quick to prematurely assume that you understand everything about everybody.






Trâm Phạm 

Says I am never thankful. 



I bought her a stuff animal 

& she told me that she did not want the stuff animal. 





She says I yell. 

I am not yelling. 

I am here to help. 

I take showers. 

I am not always smelly. 

I do not talk bad about people. 

I do not say bad things about the government. It is very hot in Saigon, Vietnam. She met me at the airport on Sunday, the 10th of February, 2013. It was very hot. That is why I was a little smelly. I took a shower. I had some dirty laundry. She was very nice to me. 


I told her thank you many times. I said thank you to her brothers & parents. I bought her a gift that she denies. 


I should have taken pictures of the gift I bought her. Everyday, she would come home & yell at her parents.










My Original Title to this Post:

Trâm Phạm is 

Sleeping with Joey Arnold







No comments:

Post a Comment