Thursday, May 30, 2013

RevHI



Home | Contact | Support | Dream | Update
Contact me:
Cell: 503-367-4695
l4oj@yahoo.com
I need a job a place to stay at, really!

UPDATE: CURRENTLY:

I am currently a volunteer with the Salvation Army!
I am on a year-long missionary training-program in Hawaii. The program is called Revolution Hawaii.
We spend time with the youth and homeless.
I arrived in Hawaii on August 31, 2007. I will be leaving during this summer to do camp in Oregon!


CALLENDER

1. Oregon:
camp: I plan to be a camp-counselor, back in Oregon!

2. California:
I plan to do many things in California. I would love to tell you more. I have a lot of idea. But I am not sure what is going to happen, exactly. But then again, nobody can know for sure. But I do want to make a difference in this world. i can say that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment