Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Writing About Vietnam 0001

Here is a copy of the email that was sent:
Subject: Re: Travel Website Project[do not respond directly to this email, use the link]

I've been in Vietnam since 2012 as a teacher from the USA. I write a bunch. I have videos on Youtube. I write all over the internet. I have a blogspot. Do you want to see what I write? Some of my work is not the best, but I try. I am 29 years old. I was born in Oregon. I have never lived in Texas. You live in Fort Worth?

I can talk about differences and similarities between Vietnam and America. I tend to focus on the similarities because people tend to overlook what we have in common.

I am learning about the history and some Vietnamese.

The traffic in Vietnam can be dangerous, fast, crowded, conflicting, complex, confusing, like a puzzle, like a dance, and it can also be predictable, interesting, competitive, and fun.

Asian countries tend to be more compact.

Houses and buildings tend to be all stuck together, usually.

We eat rice noodles, usually.

You'll see many Vietnamese flags all over Vietnam.

2nd most popular flag tends to be of France.

We take off our shoes when we come inside.

We tend to talk in third-person, to address people with "Madam, Sir, He, She, Man, Woman, etc," instead of saying the word "YOU," that is in the Vietnamese language I mean.

People are often nice.

People tend to be more open, more often.

Our curfew tends to be around 11 PM (22h00 PM).

We normally double-lock our doors and gates.

We love soccer more than basketball.........

There are many other things I can write about.

You can ask me questions.

You can suggest specific things that you may want me to write more about.


Joey Arnold
Of Portland, Oregon USA
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
http://facebook.com/JoeyArnold7
http://youtube.com/OriginalOatmeal
Skype: Original Oatmeal
http://JoeyOmnia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment