Thursday, February 13, 2014

Negative Side of Joey? 0001



Why isn't this page called 'A negative side of Vietnam'?
  • Linh Nguyen Oh, personal attack? Would you please excuse me, but this is nonsense. 

    First you came up with some story you remember, then you responded it with "dogs eat dogs", then you said you are learning how to drive, now you end it with you are going to pee.

    And you even have the nerve to say that I'm attacking you? Well, quite some nerve you've got.
  • Benjamin James Park Let's be a little more positive, Le Son Tung; I was being 'ironic', not sarcatstic :))
    22 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2
  • Benjamin James Park Jesus, Linh! Don't you know how to pm??? :))
    22 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Sam Nguyen yeah..i can catch that point about the content, but I rather think positive than negative when seeing the content, it's just...another side 
  • Linh Nguyen Jesus, Ben, aren't you an atheist? 

    pm will most probably lead to a disaster, a big one, actually, done that before, it was horrible 
  • Benjamin James Park Yes, but so much of it ridicules your people. No problem. I like ur attitude
  • Sam Nguyen good and bad everywhere, tell me there is none somewhere in this earth?, so just accept it, learn, and try to do your part to make things better..that's the positive side...cheers 
    22 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Benjamin James Park Thank you Teacher
    22 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Sam Nguyen see..that's not positive...and i'm not teacher ...
    22 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Benjamin James Park And I'm not an idiot. I know u weren't only directing that comment at me 
  • Linh Nguyen In order to accept it, you must be able to see it, right?

    This is what this argument is for, to see the truth, to accept it 
    22 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen oh, now you know how stupid you're, Doha's time zone is 4h late from Hanoi.
    And also I have to work for my food, it's the most important thing than holicrap fight with you.
    I wrote it to let you know that I'd already read it! and I will reply when I have time. Just it!
    Come on, boy! 
  • Linh Nguyen What? Doha's time zone 4h later than Hanoi? Whoa, that's amazing, who the hell care?

    The fact is that after 20 hours, you still can't come up with some thing decent, something intelligent. You must be busy working for food, both day and night .

    Seriously, Đỗ Vân Hường, I don't have that much free time to insult you, so, if you can put up an intelligent argument, then that's good. Otherwise, it's okay, I've been dealing with people like you a lot, no hard feeling 
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen "It's not economic sanctions, the Democracy boys didn't want to trade with the communist girls, vice versa. It only became economic sanction when the girl band fell" 
    Total do agree with you this point. You repeated what I tried to tell you with other words.
    We lost in the big game! Just it!
    But the other side of story. Some rich guys tried to rap 2 poor girl in her house. big sister show her pussy: ok, rape me if you give me money, but younger sis didn't want, she bet her life for freedom. She run away and cameback with a girl band as you was talking about to fight back that rich guy. And she won. She beat him, hit his penis and kicked his ass out! 
    But unfortunately, the band girl fell!
    And that rich guy forbade neighbors to trade with her! with reason: she doesn't have a penis!
    So, she's poor.
    And nowaday, her daughter grows up. She's blaming on her mother: why you didn't just lick his ass, we gonna be rich now! ha ha what a poor mother can say?
    20 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen seriously??? you're unemployee now?
    Should I have to tell you about more details like: after driving school I had to waste for taxi, then I went home around 8.30. Cooked something and eat. Then I go to pee. Stripped off my dresss... and took shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, clean my face... then suddenly I wanna poo again, then I went to toilet, should I have to tell you how smell bad my shit? and what time I finished poo?
    so, do you think that holicrap chat between us is important that I have to hold on my shit to reply to you? hahahahahah
  • Alston Prenn I am confused and frightened by this sudden surge of nostalgia, and worse, white washing of a terrible by gone time by Đỗ Vân Hường. Do I miss our allotment of 1.5 kg of weevil-infested rice a month, supplement with sweet potatoes, cassava, barley or whatever available? Nope. Do I miss our allotment of 150 g of meat a month, usually we had to settle for fatty piece, as lard would be the only source of cooking oil we had? Nope. Do I miss our allotment of 500 ml of propane a month, usually sold so we could afford to buy sweet potatoes at the black market because the rice was't enough? Nope. Do I miss having my ears and my sense being assaulted nonstop day and night by "loa phường" blasting propaganda? Not a chance. Do I miss having to report to local authority every time I had to go somewhere? Please. Do I miss having my hair infested with lices at school because only a few families could afford soap for personal hygiene? Are you kidding me? But may be you do. 

    Yeah, it was "fun" time, everybody was equally poor and miserable. When misery is all you see, it's become a sort of normalcy. When stupid policies makers came up with the bright idea of stopping trades BETWEEN neighboring provinces because obviously trading breeds evil capitalists -- hence if your province doesn't produce enough rice? Too bad -- everybody was a winner, right?
    20 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Erich Dang We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally.
    Vietnamese foreign minister Nguyễn Cơ Thạch at the UN 1983
    20 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Alston Prenn I didn't white washing any thing. I lived in that time also, and I understand clearly how hard life I had been. But I still see good side.
    And I told Linh Nguyen I was thinking the same with you until I see some different point.
    But watch out. You may be the one of people put our country in blood again.
  • Linh Nguyen I see, in the beginning, I was hoping for, at least, some good manner, anyhow, I'll try to finish this in a comment, at the same time, I'll forgo any insult that you've made. No, I'm not mad, I pity you . You are living in Doha, US's close friend, aren't you? 

    The other 2 guys have say most of the thing that I wanted to say. Now, did you know, that in order to receive weapons and supplies, the north had sold quite a large bunch of land to China?

    Thac Ban Gioc, Ai Nam Quan is no longer us, what's your excuse?

    Now, tell me, without the US, what will be the fate of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa?
  • Florence Tassoni this page is not a negative side of Vietnam. It's the comments sometimes which are negative and that is such a shame, we should all just share and enjoy....It is made for fun after all, and only for fun. Noone should argue here.
    19 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jack Ardill "Another point of View"
    19 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Linh Nguyen Yes, I'm done anyway, Florence. This stop here 
  • Hien Bui Jack is right.
    19 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Florence Tassoni " Another view" ?
  • Hien Bui Confucius says "i am so Confused"
  • Jack Ardill Was just riffing on "Another side of Vietnam", Florence.
  • Florence Tassoni I know and I found it good but "point of view" allows people to argue, that's why 
    19 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Florence Tassoni believe me : I am french 
    19 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen Qatar agrees to U.S. troops here. And paid 60% of military spending. Then they're safe!
    19 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen I also hope you still remember story about "bó đũa"
    what you say, I also know. But I have no idea about which side we should take. Government will do it. If we lose, government loses more, they have to concern about that.
    Governments around the world, they spy on others, they have more private information then you can imagine haha
    so, without full information how we can know what is right or left! and even governments, they can't have full information
    We're very very small, we don't have no choice.
    So I choose to take a good side, positive side. Saving money, travel around the world to enjoy my life :))))))
    again. our chat, I though is just a funny fight!
    If you're seriously, you should quite this group and go out, do politicize and find the way to solve our problems 
    If not, why just simply take positive side, at least you not gonna be suffer your life with sorrow.
    Your choise, your life 
    19 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4
  • Linh Nguyen Finally, it is great to see such an improvement. We don't have to insult each other in order to deliver knowledge, right?

    Actually, about my background, I've access to information, information related to national security, I know what they are doing, and believe me, you don't want to know, it's way too terrible to discuss about.

    This world was created by us small small people, isn't it? 

    I wasn't trying to do anything here, you know, was just having fun, it's because of the guy, Ben, his topic made me talking about this stuffs 
    18 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Tom Affolter " believe me : I am french" --is this statement meant to be ironic?
  • Robert Bicknell Ben - you're quire right. I haven't heard this much screaming and complaining since the Salem Witch Hunts
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen way to hell paved by good intention! did you understand what it means?
  • Linh Nguyen Never had that good intention, can't understand the thing .

    And come on, didn't you have enough of this, relax, peace, my friend, peace, I'm tired already, I surrender 
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Erich Dang Đỗ Vân Hường I hope you don't imply that the US has territorial ambition and is blackmailing little Qatar. You do know that Iran has a claim on Qatar right?
  • Linh Nguyen Oi, look like it's not over yet. My turn to grab the pop corn 
  • ReMy ReMy if the admin did so, this site would be hacked.
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Erich Dang absolutely no, I just give some information to think
    Middle East if fucking complicated area!
    that's why I repeat again: we don't have enough information to judge!
    people'd like to talk like they know everything, they're right. But just give them a gun, and let see how they can rule the world. in peace or bloody!
    So, plzzzz
    I'm simple person. If I can find a better place to live (no war, good money) I come. The only think I care about Qatar is safe country, and I can get a better money here to travel somewhere. My intention haha
    So, I just talk for fun only, not to judge.
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen sound like a little boy can get his candy and try to blame on his poor mother!
    18 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Linh Nguyen Hey, I surrendered, didn't I? As a matter of fact, couldn't put up anything against your rather complex and emotional based argument.

    Just eating pop corn, please do continue with the guy, don't even think about me, I'm just watching 
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Linh Nguyen you mean I won ;;) haha, kidding
  • Linh Nguyen Yesss, you won, you totally beat me . Now, focus, you still have a war to fight, the guy Erich Dang is provoking you, focus on him and leave this poor man alone 
  • Đỗ Vân Hường haha then you gonna give me a medal?
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Linh Nguyen Right, a medal, you deserve a medal. By the power of the united nationalist front, I conferred upon you, Miss Đỗ Vân Hường, the title of mistress Qatar. May you reign in peace and wisdom.

    My job is done *fly away*
  • Wesley Hargis PISS ON YOU ALL, TWICE
    17 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Florence Tassoni Tom Affolter, what I meant was that I am the first one to laugh about french and how ridiculous they can be at times, and as I am one of them, I know what I am talking about ( we argue a lot and that can be solo ridiculous !). My point being, we all need a goog laugh at our own self, whatever nationalities.
    15 hours ago · Like · 1
  • William Allen Give that man a Kewpie Doll!
    15 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jake Houseago fuck i need more coffee to read this
    2 hours ago · Like · 4
  • Tiffany Lo We should make "A negative side of Joey Arnold" lol
  • Quân Trương or Vietnam uncensored..
    36 minutes ago · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment