Thursday, February 13, 2014

McOatmeal & Bugger Oatmeal in a TREE


  • Jack Ardill Bugger Oatmeal, I thought we were keeping each other happy on this thread
  • Jack Ardill I find the occasional post on this thread and others a tad objectionable, but never consider asking for conversation to be shut down just because something irks me.

    Robert Bicknell in his earlier post re Facebook had it down pat.
  • Ben Ngo @Locki @Robert @Jack: Back to the question: is Oatmeals post something that we as the online community should be worried about and take more serious into action or not? Moderators?
  • Robert Bicknell BEN - That is the question, isn't it? Is he truly demented or putting on an act - as objectionable as it is?
  • Craig Anderson Robert i guess anyobe that starts 20+ facebook accounts has a few issues...
  • Jack Ardill I stand by what I said earlier, Ben. So that's a no from me.
  • Ian Wilson Robert Bicknell - one look at Oatmeal's mother should give you all the 'hints' you should ever need !

No comments:

Post a Comment