Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Joey is a Spammer 0019



Joey Arnold, A.K.A. Original Oatmeal/Loxx Cat/Oh Oatmeal/Arnold Attic have all been spamming me with the like button.
  • Beau Tindall He makes me feel so popular.
    10 hours ago · Like · 13
  • Mulan Origin robert: i should have had that pic as avatar instead of songoku, thks to u.
    10 hours ago · Like · 8
  • Le Xuan Truong he makes me feel super star
    10 hours ago · Like · 11
  • Robert Crockett Anytime Bro I mean Dude. Actually The Big Lebowski would be cooler.
    10 hours ago · Like · 9
  • Mulan Origin i nearly understand what you mean, robert. just nearly.
    10 hours ago · Like · 9
  • Aleksandra Nguen Hmmm, I think this guy Oatmeal also manages a page of his own father Don Rasphttps://www.facebook.com/DonRasp
    9 hours ago · Like · 7
  • Hoang Thao Me too. I was spammed but like button by him, haha
    9 hours ago · Like · 7
  • Ryan Wright is this dude just sitting there making account after account on facebook and then liking these comments?
    9 hours ago · Like · 5
  • Beau Tindall Someone call the U.S. consulate for his own safety.
    9 hours ago · Like · 6
  • 9 hours ago · Like · 5
  • Robert Crockett So now he's using Living Jesus and Gambling Forks?? WTF?? Ok that's fucking really weird. I'm out!
    9 hours ago · Like · 4
  • Fernando Ramos There's a Joey...There's a Joey...There's a Joey too

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7FGWcR3UE
    6 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Adam Edermo It seems the individual in question may have an actual mental disorder. I would suggest to not give him bait. Simply ignore him and report him if he annoys you. Hopefully he will tire and obsess about something else.
    6 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4
  • Fernando Ramos On the other hand, a Chris-chan is a terrible thing to waste.
    6 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Mik Stockden Just need to meet him in person and break his fingers. Then warn him not to fuck around....after you broke his fi gers of course.
    4 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Robert Crockett Not one into negative reenforcment but this shit has gotten old quick.
    4 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Hoang Thao He will make u as a star with fan who like u, then u will know its just a spam, hic  haha
    4 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Richard Sanderson i just coordinate his friends and the nearest member take him out
    4 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Robert Crockett I feel for the guy as this is his way of possibly fitting and contributing in some strange way. Bejesus so not the way to go about it.
    4 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Cathy T Mac I'm bit sad he chose everyone to stalk but me !! .
    4 hours ago · Like · 4
  • William Allen He's just trying to compensate for how good we all made him feel in the past month. He's now on his period.
    3 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Cathy T Mac I contributed a small part also !! Where are my " like" from him?? . Nae fair!!! 
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Lockie Harris Hes a Mental son of a Bitch and needs to be shipped back to his planet in a straight jacket ........................................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sum4Esubx-w
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Vu Ho Why does it always have to be about you Cathy? 
  • Ian Wilson QUESTION - Does the US Government still pay out millions and millions of dollars in cash to un-named people ? Then provide a totally new ID and past, hide them with a whole new life, for blowing away muslim terrorists ??? If they still do that, how do we get old, rotten, 'Oatmeal' aka 'SH*T-FOR-BRAINS', onto the top of the NSA / CIA 'hit list' ???  
    3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Cathy T Mac I just want some 5 min fame Vu Ho . I've no life 
    3 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Vu Ho Are you not still in Vietnam Cathy? Go party it up. 
  • Ian Wilson Cathy T Mac - poor Cathie ! Come on all you single guys - NOT YOU Oatmeal - YOU SH*T-FOR-BRAINS PIECE OF GARBAGE' !!! ALL you single, young, good looking, rich, completely TOTALLY hetrosexual guys - help Cathie, she's worked hard and deserves it !!!
  • Cathy T Mac Hahaa. How do u know I'm in Nam , Vu Ho?? I hate parties , just want a nice quiet life 😛😛. 
    And Ian what u mean by I've worked hard?? Haaa makes me look desperate like!
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Cathy T Mac  how did he get the exact group name to ours?? Weirdo!
  • Nadim Naccache capital S for Side
  • Ian Wilson Cathy T Mac - SORRY !!! I get that sometimes from my BEAUTIFUL VN WIFE as well - just a misunderstanding of the meanings of words, phrases or sentences having a different meaning in different cultures -- that's all !!! Never meant it to make it sound as if your are 'desperate' in any way, for anything at all !!! ( am I forgiven now ???  )
  • Vu Ho Well Ian, I got the heterosexual part but I don't think I meet Cathy's other requirements. LOL
  • Cathy T Mac Your too handsome for me maybe?
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Robert Crockett Come to the show on Friday there will be lots of good looking and available men there. I'll personally give you a hand on breaking the ice.
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Robert Crockett Not that you would need any help Cathy. 
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Cathy T Mac Haaaa. Which show Robert Crokett?? And what gave out the idea that I'm looking? .
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Ian Wilson That's one of the problems for a guy looking to find a really good VN lady for his wife !!! The good looking, smart, younger ones are either already dating someone else, married already, not interested in men because they're too intense on being successful in their studies and / or their careers !!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Robert Crockett Sorry guys for the shameless plug but when a beautiful woman asks...
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Robert Crockett Ian sometimes some of us get lucky.
  • Vu Ho Ian, my problem was dealing with the long distance, cultural difference and language issue. Damn, I sound like an expat. LOL
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Cathy T Mac Haaa. Are you an Ageist , Ian?? Were you looking for a much younger girl before ur VN wife appeared?? . 
    And can't be there Robert, I'm not in SG. Thanks for the invite thou. It looks fun!!
  • Hoang Thao Wow Robert Crockett where's ur show? Maybe i come. I am taking holidays in saigon now. Grt 
  • Ian Wilson Cathy T Mac - we met by pure chance through another ex-Oz army friend of mine and his wife who visited VN about 8 years ago. They got us in contact with each other through an on-line chat site - I needed someone to get me passes to some 'off limits' places, to translate for me and make sure I didn't do anything stupid and end up in jail. We chatted on-line for a few months - with webcams for safety. I arrived in VN, she way waiting at Tan Son Nhut for me - got me an apartment, took me shopping for food and clothes.etc. NEVER intended to be anything but friends. I NEVER once 'hit' on her - she made the choice !!! Which totally stunned me !!!  It's that simple ! Except it has taken my mother-in-law 6 years to speak to me directly, face to face or call me by my proper name !   
    2 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Hoang Thao Oh maybe he doesnt invite me, jist Cat 
  • Ian Wilson OK - so I've had this 'THING' about the sweetness and beauty of the young ladies of Vietnamese since I was here the first time during the American war ! ALRIGHT - I ADMIT IT !!!!  BUT I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT IN THE END !!! (even if some of my former army 'friends' do now call me a traitor !) F*CK THEM ! We're happy together and that's all that matters !  Time for sleep - NITE ALL 
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Aleksandra Nguen Has anyone in this group met this dude in person? He's residing in Vietnam, right? And as far as I remember he stated a school where he is/was teaching, so might pay him a visit and talk sense into him.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Ian Wilson Aleksandra Nguen - you can't talk sense into someone who's head us as thick as a cement wall !!! THAT'S A FACT !!!  NITE ALL 
  • Aleksandra Nguen Uhm, that's the least we can do, but there are harsher options, though I'm all for the human ways of dealing with people that haven't hurt others, but just trolled very hard. But if he's in Vietnam and teaching, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to pay his fees and stay here at all, if reported to school by number of people. It's bad already that he might be out there teaching kids with his mental problems.
  • Lockie Harris Ian Wilson Your not A traitor , F%$# them you and many other ex service men have ended back over here and are contributing in many ways throughout Vietnam for many different causes and doing a great Job , Stuff those stupid Dumb F$%# sitting back in their own little world collecting Government money and feeling sorry for their fat lazy selves  Sorry for the Language but thats a sore spot with me having Family members there as well, I love this Country and the people I will die here of a ripe old age 
  • Chau Nguyen If he's a teacher.wat can students learn from him haizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment