Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oatmeal is Crazy? 0002


  • Original OatmealPrivate_message
    I have been in Vietnam since 2012. I was born in 1985. I've wanted be a missionary and help others all around the world since I was 8 years old back in the year 1993.

    Walter is saying above that I am being psycho for telling others that people are being mean to me. People are abusing and harassing me. Many people look at me as I stand up for what is right in life.
  • I lost it all.

    Original OatmealPrivate_message
  • ngan NguyenPrivate_message
    Thanks for choosing my city to identify with ˆ-ˆ
    Ha LamPrivate_message
    Hello . I would like to learn english with you . Nice to meet you Joey Arnold !
    bitshull StarPrivate_message
    Hello welcome back with Couchsurfing. How's your teaching business going on? Do you want a couch?
    You must be a superstar walker now, thanks to your losing the bike, yeh?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment