Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kathy Stole My Bike 0001


(no subject)
ZZ ARCHIVE/Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

5:40 PM (0 minutes ago)


to P.ThaoPhuongThao1984KathyThao.Duong
If you can, please contact my friend Kathy: here is her information below: and remember that Kathy forced me to buy a bike for around 4.000.000 VND. Kathy stole and sold my bike. Kathy says that she paid me back money, as in compensation. Kathy did not do that. Kathy seems not to understand the details. Kathy did freely volunteered to help me when I first came to Saigon on 2013-02-10, and as I met her on 2013-02-17, around 4 PM on a Sunday.

I need to get people to translate the details to Kathy. I have been trying to get Kathy to understand the details. Kathy thinks that I owe her money. I do not owe her money. Kathy agreed to helping me out for one month, for the month of March 2013. Kathy let me live at her house. Kathy has a guest room. Kathy drove me to different schools where I taught English. Kathy bought me food. Kathy let me live at her house for free for one month. Kathy decided to do these things for me. I did not make Kathy do these things. I was not borrowing money from Kathy. Kathy gave me gifts, presents, these things, for free. I was not asking for help. I did not specifically beg Kathy for help. Kathy misunderstands some of these details. Kathy might be a little bipolar. 


I did not want to buy an electric bicycle. Kathy asked me to buy a bike. Later, Kathy talked to me about selling the bike to her friend's 2 daughters who are around 10 and 12 years old. I thought about it and I asked Kathy questions about that. Kathy may have thought that I was agreeing to it. Kathy may have thought that I gave Kathy permission to sell my bike. I was not giving Kathy permission. I was still thinking about. Later, Kathy sold my bike.

Kathy did not compensate for the bike. Kathy says that she gave me money. Kathy did not give me money. Kathy lies to many people about the details. Kathy told me that her mother was going to pay for Vietnamese lessons for me. Later, Kathy said that her mother did not pay for my classes. I did not want those Vietnamese lessons at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities. Kathy told me that I should learn more Vietnamese classes. Kathy said that her mother paid for my classes. After that, Kathy said that I was paid for those classes.

That seems like a lie. Either I paid for the classes or her mother paid for those classes. I am not sure which one is the truth. Later, Kathy would take me to a house each Sunday for about a month where we could do some charity at this clinic house, and we were able to get some nice free dinner and lunch meals there for free.

Later on, Kathy said that she paid me back via the Vietnamese classes and via the free food that she gave me. Kathy said that the people that bought my bike was paying me back by giving me free food and things like that for a while.

Now, I understand these things, but the problem is that we did not agree to these exact details beforehand. I demand justice. I believe that things should be talked about before these kinds of things happens. 


I need help.

I believe that Kathy is misunderstanding the exact details.

I believe Kathy owes me money. Kathy seems to believe that she does not owe me money. Kathy seems to think that I owe her money. I believe that I do not owe her money and that Kathy owes me money for the bike she stole from me.





This is me & Kathy. Contact Kathy. Share this.
Katie Kathy Phuong Thao Duong
Duong Phuong Thao (Зыонг Фыонг Тхао)
Kathy's Cell 128-659-6055
Mother's Cell 91-362-4778
Contact Kathy on Facebook at
http://FB.com/phuongthao1984
753 Nguyễn Duy, phường 12, Quận 8, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh, đất nước Việt Nam

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

5:41 PM (0 minutes ago)


to P.ThaoPhuongThao1984KathyThao.Duong

No comments:

Post a Comment