Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kathy Hates Oatmeal 0001


P.Thao Duong

2:39 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
I did asking you to pay 

Yes my house is free
But the money you owe our friend is not!

You blame them.Make them stress and can not do they good job.

Because they are not fighting your money.
They are fighting my money.

I though i pay enough for this old relationship.
And i want it stop right now.

I now are click to join Another group in Vietnam

Till now i decided. Who is your enemies they will can be my friend.

Remember i'm now is you enemies!
Not you gf. Or your sextoy or what ever

I did't care that'

P.Thao Duong

2:41 PM (2 minutes ago)
to me
I will tell it to ppls in Another Side Of Vietnam

And find some men want to dating with me and pay for you a little money.

Or find him in Usa consulate

Where you want i find my another new bf to help you buy it?

Where?

Original Oatmeal Gmail originaloatmeal@gmail.com

2:44 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao
Who do I owe money to?

No comments:

Post a Comment