Thursday, February 13, 2014

Robert Bicknell Thinks Oatmeal Works at a School

Dear Robert Bicknell, where do I teach English at? You think that I work at a school in Vietnam? I do not just work at one school. It is more that I am a school. I never said that I was a SEX OFFENDER. I do not say things like that. Sometimes, I say things to make people think. You and others are insulting me. It is not good to dehumanize people like that.






  • Robert Bicknell Just notify his school of what he's done and thats the end of him - providing you want to take it that far.
  • Robert Bicknell Personally, his "Hitler" comment was offensive enough to warrant an major asskicking, but if you say he also claims pedophilia...this guy needs mental help.
  • Ben Ngo @lockie harris: If there's a proof that he really said that, would that be our community responsibility to make a report? I mean, silly posts from him we all can laugh as it happens every second on fb. But pedophile claims like that have to be taken very seriously! Just saying!
  • Jack Ardill I could be wrong, but I think he was trying to be funny and stirring shit up. Seems he comes from a very deeply conservative Christian background, one not known for a sophisticated wit.
  • Robert Bicknell JACK - maybe so, but from the admittedly few posts I have seen from him, this is NOT a person who should be teaching children. If I found him employed at any school my daughter attended, he would be OUT and, yes, I do have that level of connections after 21 years here.








No comments:

Post a Comment