Saturday, June 29, 2013

How Do You Feel?

  1. I want to ask you about the quality of our first camcorder that our father brought to us on Thursday, the 1st of February, of the year 1996.

    I thought the camcorder was made in the year 1985. I could be wrong about that. The camcorder took VHS tapes. I want to know more about the name of the camcorder, the quality of the tapes, originally, and details like that. It may have been an RCA analog camcorder.

    The video quality may have been 230 or 240 lines for the visual resolution (which may be half of what you find in digital camcorders). Hi8 camcorders records 400 lines as oppose to only 240 or 200. These may be 8mm camcorders. I am not totally sure what all of these things mean. I am still learning. I am not sure if our camcorder recorded only regular VHS tapes or if it also did Super-VHS (S-VHS) as well.

    Our videos may have been recorded at 25 Frames Per Second (FPS).

    If our videos do have 240 lines, then that may mean 320 x 240 pixels (which is 240p as oppose to HD quality of 480p or 720p or 1080p).

    Or it may have been 720 x 480 pixels (480p).

    240 lines may mean 24 kHz. I am not sure.

    I am not sure how many lines our videos were recorded at in 1996 and 1997. There was also another camcorder around 1997, but that one never worked.

    Was our camcorder made by Sony?

    Who made our camcorder?

    I will try to figure these details out.

    Original Oatmeal. Oo Joey Arnold.

    Marilyn Mitchell. Jen-jen Pableo. 44 Tapes
    Unlike ·
  2. This post is now hidden from your timeline.
  3. I am single. I was single. I am not in a relationship. I was not in a relationship. I have never been in "Courtship-Relationships." I am available. I am free. I was free. I was available. I do not have a girl friend. I do not have a boy fri...See More
    Like · ·

Earlier in 2013































No comments:

Post a Comment