Saturday, June 29, 2013

You're Beautiful But We Are Not Having Sex?

  1. Disney Star Wars. The adventure continues! Starring Sam Macaroni, Timothy Delaghetto, ShayCarl, Ed Bassmaster, Liz Katz and Alex Farnham. Special thanks to t...
    1
     · Comment
    Download This Song: http://bit.ly/SantaSnoop Subscribe to Youtube.com/ERB for new battles every 2 weeks! Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/Z3Wv3 ...
    1
     · Comment
    Fake trailer of the sequel to Titanic. You can download it by going to the link on my profile. Enjoy!
     · Comment
    How it could have ended? Don't take the content seriously, I only did this to show the effects work. Rotoscoping performed in After Effects. I had to end it ...
    1
     · Comment
  2. I will be in Hanoi, Vietnam, Asia, at 10am in the morning on Thursday, the 24th of January, of the year 2013. I live in Bac Ninh. It takes two hours to get to Hanoi on the bus. That night I will probably sleep under a bridge because I do no...See More
  3. I am your Original Oatmeal. That is my new name. I want to make it as easy as possible for people to find me. 

    My youtube is http://Youtube.com/OriginalOatmeal and my couch ishttp://couchsurfing.com/OriginalOatmeal and my tagged ishttp:/...See More
    62Like ·  · 
  4. Joey Arnold
    January 18 via mobile
    I think New Star hired a new white guy.
    33Like ·  · 
  5. Joey Arnold
    January 16 via mobile
    Is Vietnam the 51st state of the United States? I feel like at home. The USA and Vietnam feels the same to me because both places have brown colored people that live all around me. I cannot understand them when they talk. They work for minimum wage. They take care of their families more than the white cowboys do. They are more traditional than the plain Caucasians.

    In America, I grew up in a trai...
    See More
    510Like ·  · 
  6. Joey Arnold
    January 14 via mobile
    Do not let others tell you what to do, what to say, where to go, who to be, how to act, who to help, how to think, how to feel, how to be. Because each individual situation is a unique one that is not limited and restricted and persecuted by predetermined weather forecast and flight paths. Your friends are not always totally and absolutely fortunate tellers. Life is like a box of chocolate because...See More
    74Like ·  · 
  7. Joey Arnold
    January 10 via mobile
    Rice is the Asian Version of Oatmeal.
    66Like ·  · 
  8. Joey Arnold
    January 9 via mobile
    Come up with your own quotes.
    1123Like ·  · 
  9. Joey Arnold
    January 6 via mobile
    I want a cell phone that will work for me in every single country for free. I want just one cell phone. I want to take this phone to every country I go to in the world. I want cell phone coverage and service and bars in every country I go to in the world. I want to be able to call every cell phone and land line and computer and robot in the world for free and without hidden charges.

    I want to tak...
    See More
    710Like ·  · 
  10. Joey Arnold
    January 5 via mobile
    People should smile more.
    1116Like ·  · 
  11. Joey Arnold
    January 3 via mobile
    You are beautiful but we're not having sex.
    414Like ·  · 






























No comments:

Post a Comment