Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fake It Until You Make It?







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JXR0fpk8Ag&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLsXW-9bShL1bsy6U12zxmnTONDJPoCs5I

Ghosts & the Zombie Apocalypse

RunawayPlanet RunawayPlanet·52 videos
435,393
147,428
Like     Dislike 230
Published on Jun 22, 2013
In this podcast, Anna and Ray answer your submitted questions on dealing with toxic friends, ghosts, helping a loved one with depression, surviving in a zombie apocalypse, breaking unhealthy dating habits, building confidence, and parenting.

Be sure to submit your questions to either our Facebook or Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/AnnaAkana
http://www.twitter.com/RayWJ

http://www.facebook.com/AnnaAkana
http://www.facebook.com/RayWilliamJoh...

Video Responses

This video is a response to EQUALS FIVE

All Comments (3,534)

Joey Arnold
  • Grace coleman
    ive been going to the same district for ever and my mom is getting married. So I hav to mov how do I brack the news to my friends.
    ·
  • Casey Sain
    s294.photobucket.c(o)m/user/kc­sane/media/rayfuckedup(.)png(.­)html took a pic of anna and ray, and she looks "FURIOUS"<---side note. Real note is I have a friend who used to be my long distance relationship, and she is going through a stressful life. I'm currently out of all my legal trouble, but I still have a lot I need to do. What's the best course of action to take?
    ·
  • Uthgerd
    imdb.com/find?q=Anna+Akana&s=a­ll
    ·
  • Lochie Cameron
    Also your scarring the shit it of me!
    ·
  • Lochie Cameron
    I am having problems getting a girlfriend :(
    ·
  • Go1d3nZ
    she's such a bad liar
    ·
  • ShocK x Caution
    If you get bully beat his ass
    ·
  • clancy hull
    My girlfriend has a lot of plans for the future living in the city getting married having kids ext. I love her but I don't think I could live in the city. Her job will make her have to live in the city but my job I need to live in the country for and I don't want to ruin either of our futures. What should I do
    ·
  • Dan Frederiksen
    But I do know what I'm talking about.
  • Dan Frederiksen
    Statistical data suggests that the number of people who have seen actual ET ships is in the hundreds of millions worldwide. It's that common, just ask around and it will quickly be clear.
    I estimate that at least hundreds of ET ships visit earth every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
    And it could well be in the thousands. I know it's hard to accept that it could be that common when we don't know about it but what can I say..
    And yes of course all airforces know about it. Bizarre but true.
    ·
  • Dan Frederiksen
    Also relatively common is being stalked in your car on isolated roads by UFOs, often at night. Presumably they see your headlights in the dark landscape and you look interesting. Sometimes they borrow you for a little while like a wild animal to examine you a bit. Sometimes they actually try to lift the car off the road and it's usually frightening as fuck.
    And sometimes people meet ETs face to face. It's quite real whether you can handle it or not. Seek and you shall find.
    ·
  • Dan Frederiksen
    UFO sightings are so common in fact that you only have to ask 5 people on average to find one that has seen something that doesn't fit conventional explanation.
    Common sighting is a luminous dot air craft moving in zig zag maneuvers in the sky that are impossible to match with conventional air craft. Less common is seeing a craft close enough to see the shape. Common shapes are spinning top (flying saucer), egg shape, ball, triangular, loaf of bread and the ultra large cigar carrier ships.
    ·
  • Dan Frederiksen
    Here is US gemini/mercury astronaut Gordon Cooper telling you that ET ships visiting earth and the cover up is very real: watch?v=XkwxuHE03aM
    Here is FAA division chief John Callahan about a Japanese airlines 747 encountering large ET ships over Alaska: watch?v=akuopXFjWws
    He investigated for FAA and the Japanese pilot has also come forward.
    These cases are drops in the ocean of cases and there is plenty of evidence to be certain many times over. I know it's hard to accept that we live a lie.
    ·
  • Dan Frederiksen
    Ray and Anna, just because you are watched by a lot of people doesn't mean you have all the answers. Don't fall for the classic trap of believing your own press. And that repeated mantra of yours of cutting out negative people is reaching cult levels of misguidedness. That's more glib self flattery.
    Don't be Kanye West.
    ·
  • August Agawa
    If you were to have watched all of there podcast videos, then you would know that they clearly state that the information they give is based on what their experiences are. Don't post comments on things like this if you don't know what the heck you're talking about.
  • Dan Frederiksen
    Ray has a rather unique take on the esoterics. Can we fuck it? :)
    He went right past is it real or not, that part was not important. But can we fuck it :)
    Ray, I can tell you with certainty that aliens are quite real, as in ETs visiting earth in great numbers and the global organized cover up since 1940. It's the most well known secret yet we live in a state of denial. It's a massive schism in our society. Our world is a lie.
    They are so common that even US astronauts have come forward. Really
    ·
  • August Agawa
    Yeah, like we should believe everything that comes out of our societies big fat mouth.
  • Hamez Gutierrez
    Paris Hilton is a dumb fucking bitch.
    ·
  • randomvids779
    wait a second, you match your perants dating paterns.... shit that means im going to be attracted to lesbians
    ·
  • ReviewUltimate1
    I m straight but I would love to fuck Stalin.
    · in playlist Preneseni videozapisi
  • Shlantsawesome
    ray, my girl friends dad doesn't like for no reason we never even met before, why doesn't he like me & and how can i get him to?
    ·
  • yannick roy fontaine
    Stand and walk straight, keep your head up, if you make eye contact with someone, keep it, smile and greet him or her. Then, ask questions about them. Most importantly, believe in yourself and love yourself, after that you can love someone else.
    ·
  • vain97
    p.s. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, dont go to any supermarket or anything even remotely like a super market. They are crowded on normal days, just imagine a time where everyone NEEDS supplies. Even if you have a gun, you would need to either a) reload or b) spot a zombie in a crowd. Not to mention, you will attract more zombies- its a bloodbath.
    Wait at least a week before raiding supermarket areas, best of luck, Ray. And a fine shovel to your face as well. XD
    ·
  • xp1Gamer1qx
    Is ray the kind of person who is a small package with a huge surprise?
    ·
  • Kat Sra
    Hi I'm form Saudi Arabia if so my eng not good but in my Country We believe in the Koran and the Hi I'm form Saudi Arabia if so my eng not good but in my Country We believe in the Koran and the Women can not get out on their own and they oky with that but I want to hear your opinion about this
    ·
  • GreatYamatanoOrochi
  • Meandthebitches becray
    Ray looks so mature.. Hm
    ·
  • grant93321
    I only talk to my friends about religion and politics. Someone tried to bring up sports teams one time and i was like "WOAH WOAH WOAH, i really dont want to get in a fight about anything, okay?"
    ·
  • Austin Ropp
    Hey Ray and Anna i'm in hight school and my dream when i get older it to be a movie director/producer where,when, and how should i start?
    ·
  • thejoker746441
    i like how ray has an xbox360 in the backround
    ·
  • anthony vance
    Billy mays r.i.p
    ·
  • BronyGamer221
    ray with a cap looks like my my world cultures teachers
    ·
  • spencer c
    Hi Anna and Ray, you guys rock. what do you do when you really like someone "in this case a girl who works at a coffee shop i like" and your afraid they won't like you back. thanks guys
    ·
  • sexyman1024
    9:40 ray we're not friends irl to begin with man :( so harsh. also, that's a horrible idea for the zomb apoc. what are you going to do when your supplies run out?
    ·
  • Turtlesunicornspeace
    Dear anna and ray,
    I am 14 and so is my girlfriend people tell us we are the cutest lesbian couple but our close friends aren't ok with it and we are both afraid to come out to our parents because they won't be ok with it. We are both scared of what might happen when our parents find out. Can you give me advice on what to do with our friends and how to come out to our parents.......?
    ·
  • jphamm93
    What's the best superpower in your opinions? And favourite superheroes? Punisher FTW!!!
    ·
  • Splash Clan
    Nice apocolypse fan.
    · in playlist Uploaded videos
  • Denzel Jordan
    Your Filipino too?? :D
    ·


















No comments:

Post a Comment