Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013: January: 24th: Thursday: Went to Hanoi, Vietnam.




Joey Arnold shared a link.
January 23
I will be in Hanoi, Vietnam, Asia, at 10am in the morning on Thursday, the 24th of January, of the year 2013. I live in Bac Ninh. It takes two hours to get to Hanoi on the bus. That night I will probably sleep under a bridge because I do not have enough money for hotels. I will be in Hanoi for a few days looking for a job. 

Cell Phone Number: Call and Text Me At
(84) 0-163-425-1695

Tagged
http://Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal 

Email
OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

My Vietnam multiple-entry three-month-long Visa expires on Friday the 22nd of February of the year 2013. I am stuck in Vietnam. I have to find a job or get thrown in jail where I will die. I do not have enough money to get back to my home country of the United States.

What kind of job do I want?

Any kind of job. I have experience in teaching English, five years of children and teens Bible camps counseling, five years of being a dishwasher, six years of being a landscaper, three years in maintenance, cook assistance in food prep.

I have years of experience in making movies, designing websites, writing, editing, song writing, drawing, singing, dancing, designing, housekeeping, laundry, janitorial, counseling, teaching, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, helping others, being there for others, listening, yard work of all kinds, computer things, web design things, video editing things, carpenter, picking up heavy objects, talking to people, going places. I am friendly. I can do almost any job. I cannot drive yet. The list goes on and on and on my friend like the Lamp Chop Play Along Show. To be continued.

Add me. Be my friend. Write to me. Join my legacy. There are so many things I want to do in my life. Join me and be part of the Original Oatmeal Experience.

























No comments:

Post a Comment