Friday, June 21, 2013

What Did I Lie About?

What Did I Lie About?



Re: Blame

P.Thao Duong
2:35 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
Before i planing to meeting you!
I'm with TranThi NhaThy all ready have the plan to open a fashion company!
I have a job to drawing T'shirt before 

This website is from 2009 - and you can see the picture of my sister and her husband here!

My planing is not driver for "any person" to school and get Job!
(same thing like your plan is I WANT TO SAVE MY MONEY AND DON"T WANT TO LOST IT FOR THE VIETNAMESE CLASS)

And when we datting , when i see my boyfriend have a problem like this

He is new from HCM city, don't know where the way for this strest to this strest!

And his boss said, if i can't help him, he will be late at school. 

And they have to layoff him!

What can i do?
P.Thao Duong
2:37 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
I try to let you meet my boss, hope you can let they see how much you useful for people


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
2:38 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
I take you go to school!
Take you go to food! Go to coffee shop before you go to school!

Do you know how much money pay for the gasoline?


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
2:40 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
I take you go to school , 
take you go to food , take you go to coffee shop before school!

Do you know how much money for the gasoline?
P.Thao Duong
2:43 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
My mother said with my gf : she have to come for her house to asking money from my gf!

And : When she just have to take care me, it's just 100.000 vnd/1 day
But when the day you coming , she have to give me 200.000 vnd/1 day

My gf said : It's mean you didn't have my familly anything just can make my mother tired!


2013/6/22 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:32 PM (26 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
What did I lie about?

No comments:

Post a Comment