Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This video says that the dirt has depleted in nutrients by 70 % in the past 30 years?



Saying: "I am tired of being sick"? Try this...GUARANTEED to work!

Nichole Kellerman Nichole Kellerman·126 videos
3,377
478 viewsLike      Dislike 0
     
Published on Aug 3, 2012
I am tired of being sick? http://successfulweightlossschool.com...

Click ›› get a FREE weight loss success kit 


Okay, so today we're on to part 3 of our 4-part series of the truth about your sickness and your weight loss.

If you are new to the series, make sure you click on the link below so you can get all the other videos that is the part of this series. If you feel like you're constantly kind of battling something and you're getting sick more than 2 to 3 times a year, then you must listen to what I have to tell you.

So a little background information. I don't know if you know much about soil depletion. But if you don't already know, our soil is depleted. It's depleted of lots and lots of nutrients more than ever before. 

There are sayings, some studies are proving that our soil is depleted by 70% to where it was 30 years ago. To re-solidify this, if you were to eat apple 30 years ago, you would have 70% more nutrients, than the one you are eating today. And it doesn't matter if you are growing your own garden, if you're eating organic -- doesn't really matter. This has to do with our soil. And the way that we are producing our fruits and vegetables. 

I'm not going into this any more deep than that. If you want to learn more, you need to see a movie called "Dirt". You can watch on Hulu for free right on your laptop. Or, you can also rent at your local library. But the movie is awesome. It really gives a thorough background on why this is happening. And how we are cropping our food and all that stuff. So make sure you check out that movie if you're interested in this soil depletion epidemic that we're really in right now.

So if you have soil depletion, you have to supplement. You must must must supplement. And I'm telling you, I always believe this.

So, I kind of a quest. And what I found was Body Balance. Body balance was made by a company called Life Force International. And I stand by it. I absolutely 100% love it. I've been taking it for almost 3 years now and I don't miss a day. My energy levels went up immediately and a lot of my cravings like junk food, and things like that really decreased immensely. 

And my biggest factor when it comes to you and you are starting to research all these different supplements, the absorption rate needs to be really really high if you're going to be taking pills, but ideally you take a liquid nutrition supplement, because it absorbs in your system immediately and the absorption rate is between 98 to 100%. So you can't get really much better than that.

"I am tired of being sick" sickness
tired of sick
sicked and tired
tired being sick
feel sick tired
feeling sick
i feel tired sicked "weight loss" "soil depletion" "body balance" "life force international" "life force" "liquid nutrition" "nutrition supplement" "liquid supplement"

All Comments (0)

OnlyFiveSeconds 

No comments:

Post a Comment