Thursday, June 27, 2013

The word "SHUT UP" is a Bad Word?



  • Anh TranPrivate_message
    Oh oh, what happened?
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    people call me fake
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    sad
    Anh TranPrivate_message
    The important is who you are but not what people call you dear. Life has many other things need to be care.Take relax and have a nice day ^_^
    I am fake, really. Let the whole world call me fake! You are real, whether you are Joey Arnold, Kim Freeman or Kim Yong-Un.
    I am fake here. Call me fake, fake, fake or even f*ck, f*ck, f*ck! Who cares!
    I am fake in terms of my profile here. I am real as a Saigon citizen who joins Couchsuring using English for communication.
    I am fake because my nick is NOT a Vietnamese word. The real Vietnamese name like Hai Sang, Tư Hãi, Năm Gà for nicks are real: otherwise they are fakes, fakes, fakes or f*cks, f*cks, f*cks!!
    oh I think something make u feel sad, why u think you are fake, everythings in this life always have two faces. U shouldnt think so much and make ur life become complexity..
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    That's not what "FAKE" means.
    Tina NgoPrivate_message
    What do u mean Kim?
  • Lucky LukePrivate_message
    He is a social germ
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Who are you?
  • Luzcanita NguyenPrivate_message
    if you need a cup of local coffee and some advice about travelling in Vietnam,contact me,i may help some how
    hoa LePrivate_message
    It is easy to travel in hcm , all tourist places near , u can take number bus 35 or walk , see post office center , war museum , independence palace , northdeam catheral ,... If u want to by ur self , or if u want travel with group, can see a lots travel agency like vnbooking.info/en , antravel ... If u need any help can send mess for me. Have a great time in here. If come on weekend , can have coffee.
    Jia Wen PehPrivate_message
    Ok thanks alot people! Hope to meet you all for coffee in HCM!
    Nguyễn Quốc KhangPrivate_message
    Hi,
    How are you doing? I'm Brendon. Welcome to HCMC. It would be nice to be friend. Just feel free to contact me when you come to HCMC. Meeting up and having some cup of coffee. I will help you and give you some advices. Cause on Aug i will come to Singapore again so we can meet up in Sing also. thats will be nice! HOpe to see you soon... I will send a message to your inbox later.
    Regards,
    Brendon
    Viet QuocPrivate_message
    hi. count me in :D I also go to sing in 9 Jul, need some advice from you also,
    Jia Wen PehPrivate_message
    Hey everyone, thanks for your replies! Awesome, let's arrange a meet up when I reach HCM next Thursday! So excited!
  • Hiennie KhPrivate_message
    I love the spirit you 've given here. Should some volunteers organize the weekly CS meeting which helps people gather and make diverse Activities happen. This may be the key point of making things happen here.
    Tan VuongPrivate_message
    I love that too, so I am doing something to help them. And maybe i can host in next time. I am repairing something in my place to give them comfortableness when they come.
    LOUIS FRANCPrivate_message
    @ Hiennie Kh, Tan Vuong: thank you for support my idea, do hope many other Couchsurfing in Saigon/Vietnam can join with us. ALL ARE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY - LOVELY VIETNAM.
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    shallow
    LOUIS FRANCPrivate_message
    @ Kim: i dont talk with ILLITERATE like YOU. hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha..........................
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    is Yoda illiterate?
    Ánh Nhi SunrisePrivate_message
    If I have a chance, I do want to visit the Philippines once again. It is a great country with hospitable people. Recommend you guys to visit there ;)
    Thaly VũPrivate_message
    I cant agree with you more. Love this idea! We should start doing small things to build trust from foreigners about a friendly and peaceful Vietnam. This should be number 1 priority to develop tourism in our country.
    LOUIS FRANCPrivate_message
    @ Thaly Vu: thanks, but we should not TALK, we need DOING something to make it come true. Will be in Malaysia + Singapore on next week and i will join CS there to get some experience as well. Hope can pick some awesome thing there.
    Cheers!
    Lucky LukePrivate_message
    try anyway to send such a bad bloke like joey home.
  • Hiennie KhPrivate_message
    there is no bus from 9pm to the centre. But you can talk bus outside the entrance. It is blue color and wait a bit far from the taxi line. Cost is 6000vnd. Make sure you have VND. It's close at arounf 7pm. Otherwise, the best way is taxi since 'xe om' is very over-charged and tough negotiatable. Have a good trip
    Desiree AnhPrivate_message
    Bus is the cheapest public transport, but I dont think you can catch one after 9pm. Take a taxi or motorbike taxi to get to the city. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment