Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Follow Christ like Spider Man




  • As a Christ follower, I take offense when people who are just plain mean and cold hearted blame God for there actions. These self ordained self-righteous do more for the cause of satan than a 1000 so called pagans.
    Unlike ·  · Unfollow Post · 
    • You, Raymond Erickson-King and 27 others like this.
    • Marcey Hoffschneider Angeles Remember the post you posted ....("So when people are struggling or their world is falling apart, do you judge them or help them? Honestly, what did Jesus do? Honestly, what do we do? The truth is, it is a lot easier to judge than to help. I pray I will be a helper not a judge. Saying that, when I catch myself judging I hope and pray I will stop, step in, and help instead. What about you?") I took heart with the encouragement and wonderful reminder Kyle! Those that blame God really just are not taking responsible for their own fault...the answer is to show love!! I hope tomorrow is a better Day. Blessings!
      8 hours ago · Like · 2
    • Lila Parong I have found that God placed those before us to build our character:)
    • Luke Reedy I agree.
      6 hours ago via mobile · Like
    • Joey Arnold Responsibility is a tough pill to swallow. We play the blame game. We pass the blame to others. We will even blame God. I have caught myself doing it at times. I pray at times, "God, forgive me, I am sorry for blaming you for this or for that." I try to recognize, first of all, my errors, habits, tendencies, mistakes, in life, so that I can be aware of them, so that I can pray specifically for improvement in those areas, details.

      Power gives birth to responsibilities.

      Says Spider Man.
      6 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2
    • Cassandra Patton-Sproule Says spider mans uncle...Kyle everyday I can say people who are mean and rude and goes beyond the point of me wanting to be accepting to their behavior I have to step back and look at the bigger picture to wonder what might cause them this horrible reason to behave that way. Just like a toddler not able to speak but lashes out, there is a reason. Maybe someone stole their candy. And maybe resulting in someone stole their joy away.
      2 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 2
    • Joe AndClara Reedy MATTHEW 18 : 15 SAYS, IF YOUR BROTHER SINS AGAINST YOU , GO AND TELL HIM HIS FAULT, BETWEEN YOU AND HIM ALONE. IF HE LISTENS TO YOU, YOU HAVE GAINED YOUR BROTHER . PEOPLE CAN BE MEAN AND CRUEL , AND ALOT IS BLAMED ON SATAN ,BUT IN REALITY IT IS OUR OWN FAULT. IN THE END WE WILL BE THE ONES PUNISHED FOR ALL WE HAVE DONE TO HURT OTHERS, UNLESS WE HAVE ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS FROM THE ONE ABOVE. WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
    • Joey Arnold Years later, Spider Man begins saying it to his kids.
    • Cassandra Patton-Sproule OH yes just could forget the uncle. I can just see the flash backs begin when parker starts to remember.
    • Joey Arnold Spider Man tried his best not to blame God when his uncle died. Instead, he turned something negative into something positive by letting a spider bite him. 

      Bat Man tried his best not to blame God when his parents died. Instead, he turned something negative into something positive by letting a spider-bat bite him.

      Super Man tried his best not to blame God when his planet died. Instead, he turned something negative into something positive by letting a spider-snake bite him. The S stands for Snake, not to be confused with Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment