Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Am Still Fake?




  • Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Fake means being a hypocrite. Fake means saying one thing and doing another. Fake means pretending to be a cat, when you are really a dog.
  • Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Do you like luck?
  • Hoàng GiangPrivate_message
    Welcome :)
    Ku TủnPrivate_message
    welcome....when you go to HCMC, you should send email to me, I will arrange and guide you where you should live and visit, my friend

    quoctutran@gmail.com

    Mélodie TangPrivate_message
    Pourquoi tu ne restes pas longtemps a HCMC... J'y vais aussi aller le 9 auot. Quel est ton projet apres?
    Linh DavidPrivate_message
    Welcome to vietnam.I'm local people here.If you need a help.let me know.
    thao tranPrivate_message
    welcome to vietnam. i can help u arrange place to stay and introduce some famous destinations to visit.
    hoa LePrivate_message
    around in hcm , post office , independence palace , war museum , northedam catheral . 4 places near together can walk. easy to see it.

    - second day : go to mekong dealta . Good memory about it.

    Have a great time in vietnam. Need any information can mess me if I can help u.
    Sang NguyenPrivate_message
    Hi Leonard, i just started a Bed&Breakfast 32 kms from saigon and want to show my beautiful city for tourist, and life style too.
    if you interested, please take a look :
    so lets come to visit the city next to saigon, Named Bien Hoa, only 32kms far from saigon and there are manythings to see. lets take a look and maybe you will like this : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1749176-d3836897-Reviews-Lu_Khach_Quan-Bien_Hoa_Dong_Nai_Province.html http://lukhach.com.vn/
    there are not tourist yet here, so you will be the very first ones to come.
    enjoy your holiday.
    Phương JuliePrivate_message
    yep, welcome to hcm city :)
    i think i have accomodation for u, guide u visit some famous place and vietnamese food ^^
    Tiephen LevaletPrivate_message
    Salut, tu peux rester a saigon dans le distric1 " backpacker area " t as des 10 aines et des 10 aines de logements de guest house à hotels. A partir de 5 $ la nuit pour les dortoirs les moins chers. Fais juste attention à l'aéroport, les 3/4 des taxis vont vouloir t'arnaquer. Dépense pas plus de 200 000vdn pour aller de l'aéroport a la zone backpacker.
    Enjoy your stay in saigon :)
    kieupham meoPrivate_message
    hello . my name kieu
    i am 25 year old . and you ?
    when you come viet nam you can call me this is my phone 01669 629279
    i would like know about you more ok?
    Chi NguyenPrivate_message
    I and my friend can take you go around HCMC. i- english spoken, and my friend - french spoken. Both we ca support you




































No comments:

Post a Comment