Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nghĩ.




Nghĩ.
02 Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail
Nghĩ.
11:50 PM (20 hours ago)

P.Thao Duong
5:34 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
You know what Joey! 
Yes i have money! 
But you call me stealer. 
Now every my friend know that? 

I just can do one thing for you. 

Now every thing of my life i will use myself to find money
Go to relax go to travel

By gasoline to go to job

I will do it by my self

See? 

I still can go the holiday without you and your money!

Let's think! 

Who need you money? Does you give money for me stiil now? We all know not!



Vào Thứ tư, ngày 26 tháng sáu năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail đã viết:
Nghĩ.
P.Thao Duong
5:49 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
I will get married with Jeffery girfriend's brother cousun.
I'm found him on facebook

And jeffert is my cousin nephew
P.Thao Duong
6:00 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Don't lose your time for me Joey
The first i will not love you. So i will not want to married you! 
Every thing about the relationship of you and me, is stop!

Second. I will not give you my money. 
You call me "stealer" 
It's hurt me
Crush on my familly
If i give you money. And you will take the picture of the email posting : see , i talk you true. She steal my money, that's why you see. Now she give back. Don't blame on me, i crush on her familly, because truely, she is bad person, like to find the people crushing her familly go to the hell. And will be love back for the man! If he can do that?
P.Thao Duong
6:01 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Vào Thứ năm, ngày 27 tháng sáu năm 2013, P.Thao Duong đã viết:
P.Thao Duong
6:05 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Really? I want my men crush on my familly? 
And after that, tell them give money for him?

Really? Look i seem disloyalty like that?
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
8:00 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Do you enjoy lying?











No comments:

Post a Comment