Monday, January 27, 2014

FB Why Did You Keep Your Profile Picture?

You asked me why I changed my name. I did not change my name. This is my old Facebook account. My real name is Joey Arnold. My new FB is Original Oatmeal http://fb.com/OriginalOatmeal My new FB was deleted and banned off that Facebook Group the Another Side of Vietnam. I decided to come back to the group with my older Facebook profile, which is this one.  You do not like my profile photo?

I didn't ask why you changed your name, I asked why you kept the photo






I didn't keep the photo. I'm sharing this photo (and other PHOTOS) at multiple locations, Facebook accounts, profiles, groups, fan pages, on Youtube, etc. I am simultaneously sharing my photos at many places. I have made many different photos that have my face and words pasted onto the picture. Is there something wrong with my photos? I can't tell and show people what I look like and what I do?




No comments:

Post a Comment