Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inconsistent


  • PINNED POSTS
READ THIS STICKY

Welcome to Another Side of Vietnam, a group with focus on the comical, poking fun and weird stuff you encounter in Vietnam.

Posts here relate directly to Vietnam. They are comical and sometimes strange. They often cause discussion and at times they may raise emotions but at the end of the day it is all in good fun....See More
  • RECENT POSTS
This group is dedicated to the humor of Vietnam. I am funny, right? If I am funny, then I belong on this group. You should talk about me. Why did you allow this group to talk about me for one day and then stopped? You are being inconsistent in your rules.
NIKE bike?
just a DJ in a Vietnamese club
New style.
Next week, on Vietnam's Got Talent...
Can any Viets confirm this? I've never heard about it ...
Who are the most popular foreign singers in Vietnam presently?

No comments:

Post a Comment