Friday, January 24, 2014

Acknowledge What I Am Saying


  • Gordon Jones, I asked you a question. You did not answer my question. You ignored my question. Can you please answer my question? Please answer my question. I asked you a question. You continue to ignore my question. You continue to ignore what I am saying and asking. I tried to tell you something but you are ignoring what I was trying to tell you.

    I said that I am learning Vietnamese. In response, you said, "Oh? How about you learn Vietnamese?" But I am already learning Vietnamese.

    Dear readers, can somebody talk to Gordon Jones and explain this to him. He seems not to understand. I need Vietnamese people to tell him that I am already CONTINUING in learning more Vietnamese.

    I told him many times that I am already learning Vietnamese in past, future, and present active tenses.

    Every time I tell him that I'm learning Vietnamese, he tells me to learn Vietnamese. However, you cannot really and should not really tell somebody to do something that they are already doing. I am already learning Vietnamese. He seems to think that I am not learning Vietnamese. He either does not understand English enough or he is calling me a liar or something. Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment