Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another Side of Facebook Group is Deleting My Stuff


  • RECENT POSTS
I want to make my own TV Show in Vietnam. Funny thing is that I posted about this earlier here. I think an admin deleted it already here in this Facebook Group. I guess they do not find me funny.
seems legit.....
Why are my posts deleted on this group? Why are other people allowed to say horrible things about me on this Facebook group? When I try to talk about myself, my stuff is deleted off this Facebook Group. But when other people say that I am a horrible person, then that thread is not deleted. Why is that thread by Craig Anderson kept here and not my own post?
Who are the most popular foreign singers in Vietnam presently?
New style.
Next week, on Vietnam's Got Talent...
Tet is coming, time to put some decorations
not sure why these were deleted before..... strange as fk this group is coming... i thought they met the group criteria.
Title " View kiet's drawings , the boy who doesn't go to school " For me he's absolutely something !
  • 12 people like this.
  • Ravi Kohli TV, comics, imagination, friends. Nobody has to tell kids, they see, they know! They can think!!
  • Chris Barnard "Think" yes but not draw in a different style like he does ??? I am saying is he's not doing that work out of his own imagination he's being influenced by other art or artists ( i have seen fish drawn/ painted in the same way he does in Vietnam before and it's very unusual) . To say he has not been to school does not mean hes not been taught and is un educated . He can draw for sure without any doubt .
  • Tran Thanh Hang Yeah even if someone taught me i cant draw like he does. Still a genius to me no matter what you say
  • Original Oatmeal
All Hydrofoils in HCMC are suspended after the accident for inspection
Fireman in VN...
just a DJ in a Vietnamese club
Can any Viets confirm this? I've never heard about it ...
  • Erick Doan and 28 others like this.
  • Hikigaya Yahata defenitely not, crossing your arms implied that you're putting yourself too high which means you don't want listening others. The next image, errrrr........... I'm not sure, i'm Vietnamese but i have not ever heard that before :))
  • Phuong Nortorious Crossing hand + Bow = Respect, 2nd picture actually 2 finger cross make up the shape of the vagina. There also a lot of different between regions within Vietnam.
  • Đẹp Lạ Xấu Ói Im in hochiminh city and ive ever known this be4. But its true for some people for the fingers. And crossing the arms may be wrong. It shows impoliteness especially when talking face to face
  • Original Oatmeal
I wasn't aware of this until recently, but one of the public schools I work at has students separated into "good" and "bad" classes starting as early as first grade. Is this the norm in Vietnam? Having taught this bad class for a while now (and "taught" is a stretch. The classroom environment is not exactly conducive to learning, despite my best efforts.) I feel bad for these kids.
do i eat it, lick it or pinch it???
as you do....
aren't you supposed to use water?
The post about differences between Saigon and Hanoi has been deleted, anyone knows why ???feeling sad.
This guy is about 10m high swinging from side to side
Feeling pretty hot today,
A nice cold refreshing bottle of sweat would just hit the mark nicely
How the Hai Phong local inhabitants do the weekly grocery shopping
oh I don't know that they sell babies in Co-op :))

No comments:

Post a Comment