Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Safest District in Saigon?


A few questions

Wally LovePrivate_message
Tin NguyenPrivate_message
a new motorcycle prices from 1000 to 1500 USA, and I think that District 2 is a good place to live, as many foreigners as you live.
Alex NguyễnPrivate_message
If you have much money, district 7 is the best place for you. But in my opinion, district 3 is really good, - near the city center, suitable, unexpensive houses, suitable costs, easy to find a work......... I'm not sure about the crime rate. But I can think district 3 is the safest place. I suggest you to use a scooter, you can choose Honda Air Blade or Yamaha Nouvo. They're not very expensive. A VietNam Honda Air Blade is about 2000 USD....
Wally LovePrivate_message
Tin and Alex thank you for your replies.....I can begin to have an idea of where, how and what to do.
Fred BurtonPrivate_message
District Binh Thanh is the most closest district to District 1 that is also the most cheapest and most quiet and most peaceful and most friendly and safest of the districts apart from maybe a few other districts. Bicycles are safer and cheaper for the environment than motor bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment