Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Agape

Love Through Action (1 John 4:19)

Agape means love, commitment, direction, decision, sacrifice, beyond everything. Love occurs through action. Love is not action. Love is deeper than that.



Agape involves Attitude.

Agape involves Altitude. 

Agape involves determination.

I love others.

Love your neighbors.

Love your enemies.

I pray that Christ continues to help me love others. Life is about doing what is best, what is right, in giving people what we need as oppose to what we want.








Original Title:

I Love Kathy Duong





P.Thao Duong
6:58 PM (1 hour ago)
to me






i don't just have you are only my bf. 

If any my bf is like you. Want come back to asking my money and i agreed all with that. So i will be very very poor, and busy.








We stop this topics 

right here.





I will not tell for people 

How difficult for me to put effort wake up 

on time to take you to go to school 

every morning (not said about how hard to find the money buy the gasoline - when i life in the small house , without job , with my old mother without job too)

So you will not tell pp about I own you bla bla bla...

We didn't have to meet again







I'm planing to be in love 

with a men in my AVATAR profils . He is CIVIL enginerring , student of my father when he still alive. And he's 30 years old.





I just need the time. 

To stay at home, saving my money mother give me enough to come back home at the November.

You don't have to worried i will fighting you when you have married with some girl or not (you are enough fighting by another people , this super market is too big , not need me)





Take care by your self. 

Just think i'm die 



some day with i life with another bf. (Like i think my ex bf will die some day with his gf , not me) - our love is enough misfortune. 





It's should stop now to 

make we happy. 





Now it's make me 

can't breath.




Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
8:38 PM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao





Love does 

not die. 





Love does 

not end. 





You chose to 

help me. 





That is your 

freedom. 







When you sign up, 

you inherit the costs. 




You cannot undo 

promises. 




The consequences to commitment is 

irrelevant. 






I was not your Boy Friend (BF). 

I am your friend. 




I tried correcting your poor English 

vocabulary. 





You use the wrong words 

at times. 






Tram gets mad when 

I correct her English. 




You get mad when 

I modify your English grammar. 






English is 

hard. 




I have been learning English 

all of my life. 




I am your 

friend. 




I am here 

for you. 





Words have many 

different meanings. 






It is hard to know what 

people are saying 

if you do not understand 

the words they are using. 







You stole 

my money & bike & things. 







You kidnapped me & 

promised to do everything for me. 




I was not able to find my own way to schools because you told me not to. 




For the past 2 months, for April & May 2013, I have been biking & cycling on a bicycle to schools. 






You told me 

I would be tired. 





I am 

fine. 




People waste their money 

on motor-bikes. 





I bike to Thu Duc, Go Vap, Tan Binh, Binh Tan, district 5, district 4, 7, & many other districts. 







You told me I could not 

but I can & I do. 






You ran me over. 

You tried killing me. 





I did not run away 

from you. 



I was and am not your BF. You just do not understand words well enough. Learn more English. 





Let me teach you 

more English. 






You tried 

killing me. 




You promised me 

things. 





You cannot 

complain about your own promises. 






When you agree to something, then give out of a cheerful heart that is funded by Jesus, not Buddha. 




Your father might be burning in eternal darkness, but who knows & I hope not. 


I am not being sarcastic. I did not like how you made me do things. 





I do not like how you lie about me. 

This is not over. I will always care about you. I never wish that people die. 







You blame me 

for your problems. 




You are blaming me for things that is not my fault. Stop blaming me. 

Stop accusing me. 




Take responsibilities 

in your life. 





You stole my bike 

& money. 






You have to 

understand that. 



You have to admit your failures & learn from them. 




I do 

not worry. 





I care. 

I always will care. 





Stop hurting people. 

Stop lying. 




Your heart is big. 


Topics never end. 

Topics goes on. 






love you. 




I will 

always love as a friend, as I always have. 





Love 

is never a mistake. 




Love is 

about opportunity & progress. 




Love is 

about character development. 





Stop lying about me on FB & CS & other places. 




You are blind. 

Your mother is deaf. 







I care 

about you & your family. 




I want you to 

breath. 





Honesty 

will help you breath. 




I am 

not bad. 





I am 

not an evil fighter. 





I fight 

for what is right. 





I want the world to 

get better. 







With Original Oatmeal in my bowl, 

is Jesus in your bowl?





It does not matter 

how hard it was. 




You took me 

in. 




That was 

your choice. 





I had nothing to do with 

it. 




It is your 

freedom. 






Do not get mad at your own 

choices in your own life. 




I am not the fault & source 

of your stress & problems in your life. 





Admit your 

mistakes. 




Your problems are deeper than 

what you think. 





I am not the core root foundation to 

your depravity of problems. 





Only Christ can help you 

overcome your problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment