Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ambition

Ambition is momentum.

Ambition is aggression, focus, momentum, desire, acceleration, confidence, bravery, to soar higher than ever before.



Ambition is acceleration.

Ambition is consuming power. 

Where there is power, there should be responsibilities. 

We covet power. It deteriorates our thinking as it did the evolutionary transformation of the good Anakin Skywalker into the evil dark Darth Vader. He fell because he wanted to save his wife from child-birth death. 





Premature assumptions can contaminate our ambitions, aggression, & appreciation.



That will make us think things that are not true at times. For example, we all think things that are not true at times because we are not perfect, because we do not know everything, because we do not know everything.








I am not a prostitute. 

Elisio Lima Da Costa says that I am not an artist. He says I talk too much. 


However, he is only jealous. I do have talent. I care about people. I extended my visa for the 2nd time. I have been in Vietnam for the past 6 months. I am legal. You cannot memorize my stories exactly. You need to learn how to read better. 

My story is always evolving. I write to teach & to discover. People participate in my journey.







Elisio Lima Da CostaPrivate_message
Kim, Joey, whatever your real name is...

I've been reading your posts for a few weeks now and i thought it was better to not write anything back, to just ignore you, hoping you would go away.






But you don't ever shut up, do you?






I think you are a lying, talent-less loony. 

You repeat over and over the same information so many times that i bet all of us have memorized it by now. I takes you 5 long paragraphs or more to write what anybody could write in 5 sentences. I bet some could even do it in one.

Repeating that you are an inventor, a singer, a writer, etc, is maybe a way for you to try to make it real. But it doesn't work that way buddy.

You are none of the above.

You are just a nuisance.




Your Visa is currently expired so i hope that will mean the end of your stay in Vietnam. Sadly i don't think it will be the end of your spamming, will it?

Wise up and get the hell out of here. This is my first and last message to you. 











No comments:

Post a Comment