Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Couch Surfing Illegally Deleted My Account

The staff of Couch Surfing (CS) wrote emails to me (Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal) this year of 2013. CS says they deleted my account by mistake, by accident.


Around January 2013, CS reactivated my account but later deleted my profile again. CS told me it was their fault for the 2nd time & restored my CS account back to full health, again in 2013. This happened a few times & without warning. That means I lost many friends. I lost my references. I lost the money that I gave to CS. I was not getting anywhere. It was not fair.



Later, CS removed my account again. After that, I emailed CS asking them why. I emailed them many times. 


CS told me they only deleted my account because people asked CS to. CS never told me what I did wrong, because I did not do anything wrong. I am no longer on CS at the moment. People on CS are spreading lies about me that are not true. People should not destroy others. That is what they are doing to me. They are persecuting me. 


Here is an illegal post from Couch Surfing (CS) as follows:





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment