Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Arrogance

Learn how to read. 

Arrogance blinds assumption, ambition, direction, correction.





People misinterpret what I write. 

I am not gay. God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. I shared a photo I found on Facebook (FB) that I do not agree with. I told people that on Facebook. My name is Joey Arnold. I have been making movies since I was 10 years old. My videos are not done. I need to finish editing them. 



They are inspirational. 

Bailey Elizabeth is making fun of me. She thought I was saying that I am gay, that it was Adam & Eve. So, she says that I should Adam & Leave.








Original Title:

Bailey Elizabeth: 
Adam & Leave: 
Joey Arnold is Gay








Kim FreemanPrivate_message



Joey is not gay.









Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Joey is not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment