Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Double the Trouble

Me, Joey Arnold, & Brent Groth, are building the best social networking everything website for the past few years. Our site, MeaOmnia.com, launched in 2012 May. WordPress.org through GoDaddy.com has been helping us. Our site is better than Facebook.com, Youtube.com, & all the other websites on the internet combined. We are still in the process of making the site better. We appreciate feedback. Contact me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com






Here are some dialog between me & Brent:



Double the Trouble
Mea Omnia/Brent Groth Mea Omnia
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
May 28 (2 days ago)
to Brent
Having 2 websites costs twice as much money. You can continue to do these things if you want, if you can afford it.
Is Ishmil using WordPress to build the new site?
My email address is OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
You have been emailing to my old email account.
Email to this email.
Brent Groth
12:26 PM (12 hours ago)
to me
Double the trouble.  It might be, but I don't think, and I've been
saying this all along, I don't think Wordpress will ever, or does have
an outline where we can create things that we want to do.


Trust is a big issue.  So I want to make sure I can incorporate and
surround myself with the right people.  Right now we have four, and
like I said, we started all of this, and have been working almost
every day for 1.5 years.  So like I've mentioned I have been working
with two other people, and they may be temporary or long term
depending on how well they do.  They seem to be doing ok so far, but
they really need to hold their own and step up to the plate with their
continual work.  They have to keep presenting continuous progress, and
not just start quick out of the gates and fizzle out, but to rather
perservere through the whole ordeal with little to no error.
Brent Groth
12:34 PM (12 hours ago)
to me
So your making blogs and stuff about yourself, and that is great, but
what are you adding to Meaomnia, other then just writing to me with
occasional ideas.  Over here in the States, I'm working around 10
hours a day on the site.  Making signs, posting blogs, twitter,
managing Ishmil and Tony, writing to you, talking to Go Daddy, talking
to Century link, talking to Dell computers, visiting Free Geek, asking
questions to random people on Craigslist, buying things for the site
from best Buy/radio shack/.   Sometimes talking to GoDaddy once can
take an hour or more sometimes. All of this is very time consuming.
I'm doing a lot.  I'm spending numerous hours trying to fix the site
which I've been unsuccessful of over the last few weeks.  Pretty
discouraging, but my mentality is to never give up.  So I work like a
kamakaze everyday trying to build the site.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:01 PM (8 hours ago)
to Brent
What can't WordPress do?
Brent Groth
12:10 AM (40 minutes ago)
to me
Maybe Wordpress can do it all, I don't know, but I know that from
looking at all of the themes that Wordpress hasn't had anything useful
for what we want to accomplish, meaning nothing that has molded into
the outline that you have drawn, or nothing that has molded into the
outline that I want to create as well. Everything is customizable I
think, but I haven't really seen a Wordpress site that has proven
this.  Meaning no one has created a theme that has been a prototype to
what is need for the outline that needs to be created.  This is why it
may be important to build and create themes on our own, and add them
to Wordpress.  I'm not really sure, but we have talked about this
before.    So we can learn how to make themes ourselves, but that may
be a waste of time.  This is just an idea.  Do you think Wordpress can
create the site that will display a final product in the end.   This
is an important question, because if we did go with Wordpress, and we
then decided that Wordpress wasn't accomodating, then we would have to
switch over to something else in the middle of the build, and that may
be destructive to the build, which is what we don't want.   there has
been some ok to some kind of cool themes, but I think we can build
something better from blank(coding from scratch at this time)
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:42 AM (8 minutes ago)
to Brent
Themes can be edited. WordPress can do a lot. You just have to edit. But are you using a builder right now? How are you & me suppose to build a website with a builder?
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:43 AM (8 minutes ago)
to Brent
Wordpress can do everything that we need in a website.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:44 AM (6 minutes ago)
to Brent
Wordpress can build us the coolest website much easier than building without a builder could. We are not ready to build our own themese and plugins. I do not know how to do those things.
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:47 AM (3 minutes ago)
to Brent
Switching from one builder is not suppose to be hard or destructive, and it does not have to be. We can switch from builder to builder, & Wordpress is the best as far as I can see. We cannot build a website without a builder, unless if you know code. I do not know enough code. That means I cannot help you build a website without a builder. I do not know enough code to just do things without a builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment