Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Attitude

Attitude distorts vision, assumption, ambition, direction. Attitude amplifies character, direction, dreams, goals.



Attitude clothes us. 

Attitude is altitude or the lack thereof. Pray for Infinite Altitude that is sorted through Ironic Mystic. 






Original Title:


Kathy Thao Duong is Not Busy 






(no subject)

P.Thao Duong
9:59 PM (2 hours ago): 
 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com> 
to me


I don't 

know! 




Your problem is now 

not is my problem.






Sorry i'm 

busy to much. 




I have to learning to finish my school in Fashion Design to drawing in the Tshirt and make some dress for my sister sell.




I'm busy to find the money to can buy a new house for my mother.




I'm busy to 

save money, 






to weekend i can hang out 

with my bf. 




We have a plan 

sharing money.









So , pls 

delete my yahoo account.








I said in CS: 

PP pls calm down with him. 






Him 

crazy and austim. 





That's why may be 

he didn't know the rules of CS person. 











Pls be nice with 

retarded people







It's that's all pp in CS 

will see it.







And i said you are 

retarded people 









bc you said with HaNoi friends 

you are retarded people.











Pls don't make the pp in VN 

going crazy 







because they listen and believe 

what you talking.






In VN we didn't have a psychiatric hospitals free for foreigner/ we just have a psychiatric hospitals for Vietnamese.




If you have some thing wrong with your healthy and need to use the medicine. 






Pls come back to 

America.








Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
12:09 AM (0 minutes ago)
to P.Thao











My problem is 

not your problem. 







It never was your 

problem. 








You are 

free. 






You can do what you 

want. 







My problems were 

never ever your problems. 







It never 

was. 





It is not and 

never was. 






I do not delete my 

friends. 






I will always be your 

friend. 








You cannot delete email 

names. 





I can always find your 

email address. 







You are busy. 

You are not busy. 







That is an 

opinion. 




It depends on 

how you look at it. 







You are a bird. 

You are free. 






You think you are 

busy. 






You feel busy. 

You are always busy. 





Everybody is busy. 

We all think we are busy. 






Life is not that simple. 

Parts of life is simple. 










Parts of life is 

confusing. 






Kathy, I love you. 

I care about you. 







I am your friend. 

I am not your boy friend BF. 




I never was. 

I am your friend. 








Nothing has 

changed. 







You tell people that I wanted to 

leave you. 







That is a 

lie. 






I never 

left. 





I did not go 

anywhere. 









I am still 

here. 



I did not leave 

you. 






I am your 

friend. 





I am still your 

friend. 






I do share my money with 

you. 









I never asked you to 

help me. 






It never was your 

problem. 











You told me that your mother is going to get a new house. I do not understand. I thought it was a done deal. You said you & your mother are moving into a house in district 1. Your house now is fine but a better house would be nice.





I do share 

money. 







I never said that I do not share 

money. 





You are lying about these 

things. 







I was not your 

BF. 



You were not 

GF. 








We are 

 friends. 








Our relationship did 

not end. 








It never 

started. 







It was an 

illusion. 







It was a 

lie. 








Something cannot end 

if it never started to begin with. 









I am 

not retarded. 





You are 

making fun of me. 








You are 

mocking me. 










I do not 

have autism. 







You are 

making up things. 







You 

do not understand 





people 

enough to make these kind of statements. 








I may have had some problems 

when I was younger. 









People 

get better in life. 









People 

overcome obstacles in life. 









Believe 

in yourself. 









I do not have 

autism. 






I am 

not mentally handicap. 











I write 

more than you do. 







I write more English 

than you write Vietnamese. 










People rarely believe 

what I write. 







It does not matter. 

I do not hate people. 





I do not 

say bad things about people. 









My mother 

does not hate you. 








My mother 

loves you. 






My mother 

 cares about you. 








Christ 

cares about you.








There is nothing 

wrong with me. 






You are 

being offensive. 









You are 

being rude. 







You are 

offending me. 










I am your father. 

You are hurting me. 











You are 

disabling my ability to reincarnate. 








Life is 

full of choices. 









Do not 

choose to distrust people. 








Believe 

in people. 








Believe 

in their potential. 










See 

my potential. 










See 

your own potential. 









Listen to my words. 

I will email you. I will continue to email you. I will continue to tell people that you stole money from me. I do not appreciate that. 












I want people to 

learn from these things. 













You 

lie about me. 









You 

ran over me. 







I did not 

run from you. 








I care about you. 

I am here for you. 











Life 

is hard. 








You 

need to learn more English. 








You misunderstand many of the things that I write. You misinterpret what I say. You misread psychology, sociology, sciences, religions, of how people act, think, work, grow, play, say, in how they live & everything. 













You lie. 

You have split personalities. You blow up. I cry myself to sleep. 








I could not 

talk to you. 











You were 

always blowing up on me. 










You need the crazy hospital 

much more than I do. 








You tried 

killing me many times 













but I do not 

do those things. 












You are 

not busy. 











You are 

always free. 












I do not 

owe you money. 











You

owe me money.







I am 

here for you. 









I am not your 

BF. 






I never was your 

BF.





You 

need to understand these things.  









I am 

in your life for a reason. 








You had a little 

taste of Christ through me. 












When 

you kissed me, 










you were kissing 

Christ, your Creator & Savior. 














Please let 

Christ save you. 














Please 

pay back your debts.








No comments:

Post a Comment