Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Joey Arnold Was Falsely Arrested

I was arrested because I interfered with a 911 call. Robin Baker (the Girl Friend GF of my father, Donald Melvin Arnold Rasp, Netherlands) was yelling at me on the night of Friday, the 13th of July, 2012. Robin said I was a slob. I was trying to cook dinner. Robin is drunk all of the time. Robin is more verbally abusive than my dad. Robin would not stop screaming. I calmly whispered, "Go to your room." Robin was having a temper tantrum. Robin calls the police. This is in the ghetto Rose Grove Mobile Home Trailer Park Community in the city Forest Grove, Oregon (OR), United States of America (USA). I took the cell phone of Robin. I did not want the cops to waste their time because there was no emergency. Robin calls back & the cops come. The cops only arrested me because I confessed to taking the phone from Robin. That is a bigger offense than assault and harassment. I was in jail for things I did not do. The Defense Attorney (DA) gave me a deal. They would drop the first charge of interfering with a 911 call if I plead guilty to harassment. I already told the cops that I did take the phone. I was going to be found guilty & get thrown in jail for a year or worse. I pleaded guilty to a crime that is not really a crime.







steffen SchuPrivate_message
He was also arrested once for assaulting his step-mother...





Monica NguyenPrivate_message
Dear Smirking,
Nice to see your message. You are kind. Thank you so much.
Best regards,
Monica




Shannon WangPrivate_message
OMG, I really should be more careful next time before I open the door to strangers



No comments:

Post a Comment