Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kathy Thao Duong is Not My Third-Party Agent.

P.Thao Duong
1:05 PM (30 minutes ago)

to me
I will call the police if you continue mailing bother me half so Joey!

I admittedly do not steal your money at all!

That is the amount you have spent studying Vietnamese class at the request of your boss. For additional certification to practice teaching English to Vietnamese people in Vietnam.
She asked me to do so, otherwise you will lose your job.

And you lose your job because you were too stubborn. Do not know, do not know what you have to share to others

The kind of selfish as you can live with dogs.
But who does not want to love and accept you contain it!

Please do not make me talk to you anymore!
Please leave me alone. I have much work to do!

What's the matter, if necessary, the police okay


Vào 12:38 Ngày 12 tháng 7 năm 2013, Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com> đã viết:
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
1:35 PM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Sử dụng lao động được yêu cầu phải giao tiếp trực tiếp với nhân viên của họ. Ông chủ của tôi nói chuyện với tôi về tất cả mọi thứ.

Bạn không phải là đại diện của tôi. Bạn không phải là một nhà đàm phán của bên thứ ba. Bạn không phải là của tôi người đàn ông trung. Sử dụng lao động của tôi nói chuyện với tôi. Đó là những quy tắc. Đó là những gì sẽ xảy ra. Đó là cách mọi thứ là giả sử để làm việc.

Biết tiếng Việt là không cần thiết. Tuy nhiên, biết Việt Nam là tốt hơn. Hiểu biết thêm về ngôn ngữ của đất nước này và nhân dân Việt Nam, ngôn ngữ Việt Nam, là tốt hơn, được khuyến khích, là một lợi thế, phù hợp, nhưng nó không phải là một cái gì đó giáo viên tiếng Anh phải làm.

Có sự khác biệt cơ bản giữa những gì nhân viên được yêu cầu phải làm và những gì nhân viên được khuyến khích và được khuyến khích và truyền cảm hứng để làm.

Tôi không cần phải học tiếng Việt.

Nó không phải là bắt buộc.

Hay gọi cảnh sát.

Cảnh sát sẽ ném bạn vào tù.


Bạn đã ăn cắp xe đạp của tôi.

Bạn đã ăn cắp tiền của tôi.
Bạn bị lạm dụng tôi.

Bạn gần như giết chết tôi.




Employers are required to communicate directly to their employees. My boss has to talk to me about everything.

You are not my agent. You are not a third-party negotiator. You are not my middle-man. My employers talks to me. Those are the rules. That is what happens. That is how things are suppose to work.

Knowing Vietnamese is not required. However, knowing Vietnamese is better. Knowing more of the language of this country and people of Vietnam, the Vietnamese language, is better, is recommended, is preferable, is suitable, but it is not something that English Teachers have to do.

There are fundamental differences between what employees are required to do and what employees are encouraged and recommended and inspired to do.

I do not have to learn Vietnamese.

It is not required.

Call the police.

The police will throw you in jail.


You stole my bike.

You stole my money.
You abused me.

You almost killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment