Friday, July 12, 2013

Kathy Dương Phương Thảo Murders My Mother, Marilyn Mitchell Hunter Cunningham Rasp Pickett Williams Pickell Smith Arnold. I am Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal, L4OJ, Bumbaloe, Joseph Scott Arnold, Attic, Joe Cool Kid Ghetto Rose Grove, Forest Grove, Oregon, Billy Breaker, Power Rangers, Mickey Morehead Red Dog, Loxx Catt, Ironic Mystic.

Kathy Dương Phương Thảo Murders My Mother, Marilyn Mitchell Hunter Cunningham Rasp Pickett Williams Pickell Smith Arnold. I am Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal, L4OJ, Bumbaloe, Joseph Scott Arnold, Attic, Joe Cool Kid Ghetto Rose Grove, Forest Grove, Oregon, Billy Breaker, Power Rangers, Mickey Morehead Red Dog, Loxx Catt, Ironic Mystic.




  • Conversation started March 26
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    Today Joey hit me , he slap me and he try yo kill me , because i asking bad about his father because i see some thing in the facebook
    My morther and my brother want he leave my house after one week
    Because they scare some day he can kill me when we live alone without my family
    I should tell you first
    Can you messenger for him - and give some money for him to come back American and live with you
    He will have 1000$ after this month
    He hear Joey said He just listen to you and love only you in his house
    That's why i just can talking with you
    +8401634251695
    This is handphone of Joey in VietNam just can wrote the messenger because the cell phone wrong the way the call.
    I hope you can write msm for him and talk him : You should come back to America and find another girl friend
    If Joey can't come to the facebook - because he broken his computer.
    And i really scare to talking with him
    Yesterday , he like a evil , he hurt me , so bad.
  • March 26
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    TELL ME WHAT HE DID
    I thought he had a contract to work for 6 months.
    I shoulod call the number and send a text message??
    I will try that.
    i called the phone number you gave me and heard "this call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and dial again"
    Joey's father gave me so much trouble that I decided to leave him. (of course, he also begged me to divorce him, also). I believe Joey understands how to treat his father as another American son would do in our culture.
    His Dad is an alcoholic and was nice to me except when he drank whiskey or tequila.
    I'm hoping Joey can learn his lessons in VietNam. I think he could learn better there on his own.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    I have a trouble with Joey - he make a girl in the officer he work hate him
    two girl
    one girl he live in her house and don't give the gilf for her family before he leave , and she on the way to help him in the contract 
    But because his fault - she delete try to help him
    and the other girl is his boss - and she is friend of the first girl i talk before
    the first girl give his boss my cell phone number
    that's why i on the way to go in crazy because the boss always call me tell bad about him
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    this problem is
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    oh, my. I wish I could talk to him on the phone.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    Joey have a skype
    it better in the internet
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    i haven't figured out how to skype yet.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    my morther saw him hit me and she don't like that
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I am trying to write to him now. I hope he answers me.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    some time he lost control because he tired - that's time we begin to yelling 
    and i lost my control because him too
    the boss always call for me , talking about him , and him said it's not my bussiness and her bussiness too
    i scare if we end relationship the boss will din't understand why she can not call me , she can be fired Joey by another reason she don't like it
    because the boss hate him , i said : did we have to gilf some thing for her to her love you again 
    and Joey said : I don't want to do that . in my life , i never gilf for any person
    I don't know him said the true or him just kidding about that - i just meet him one month
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I will try to find out. I don't understand your "did we have to dilf something for her to her love you again". then maybe i would understand what Joey is saying. maybe this is a cultural difference.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    yes - is a cultural difference
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    maybe he needs to try to understand your customs,but remember that you can't expect him to always know what you are thinking.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    uhm . may be i will try to help him again
    for one week he still in my house
    after that - the boss talk to me , about "he should rent another house neer his work , my house is so far"
    i think the cultural difference is very bad 
    special the language - some word in American coutry i really don't understand - just waitng to check google translate and watch what you talking with Joey in the facebook
    it's hard for me to still in love with him
    i really don't know why - he hate all my country food - my morther and me really hard to feed him
    He lost his healthy some time about it
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    Joey claims that he did not hit you.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    he just put me down and slap me still the time i not yelling
    and he call this the way he love me , it's not about hit
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I don't understand it either.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i call his father is bad - because he canot control his girl friend to let her his Joey
    hit Joey
    and he sad : Just he can talk like that , he don't want me call
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    yes, I was quite upset at what girlfriend did to Joey. He did scold her a lot after that and she dropped most of the charges. that is what really happened.
    Joey says you bit his arm and made it bleed.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    some time i do this when i can feel good when i having sex with Joey - some time we like a children - always yelling and attack - do you think i should stop in realtionship with Joey
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    you need to stop having sex with him.
    Joey did not give the boss your phone number.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    Yes - i will remember you
    Tram (the girl cath Joey to her house in consuffing give)
    cultural different
    her familly talking bad about Joey selfish , don't give them any gilf before Joey leave to my hometown , he said to me : Just 1$ and Joey don't want to do that
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    who is Tram??
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    Tram is Hny Pham (another girl post in Original facebook) - but she deleted friend Joey now - still the time i let him get out her house
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    Joey's Dad started throwing things at me. He stopped paying the rent. He came home very late and wouldn't let me sleep. and I couldn't get a job to pay the bills.
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    Joey believes that he is not required to buy the cards that his boss asked him to pay for. He says he only must fullfill the contract which he signed.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i don't know about it before - but this time , i thinks Joey will have another gen of his father. 
    he said he very look like his father
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    he does look like his father, that is true
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    uhm , the boss (Ms Thu) is a mean girl , very hard to talking with
    she talking me : because Joey is the forgein people , she belive him still have a little money
    and this money will be in his salary
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I know that people think that Americans have a lot of money, but really many of us don't. I don't have a savings account and we owe thousands of dollars on our credit cards.
    Joey wants to help you, your personality is not stable.
    It seems that you got upset a lot since your father died.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    yes - i'm have to come to the mental hospital a time before - to thinking die is died
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    does your mother ever hit you??
    I want you to get well.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    my morther still hit me and my younger sister event still we grow up - but she hit me more - because i still not have job , and i close her than
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    this is very sad.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i think Joey is in the Internet shop and chatting with you
    can you talking to him " now morther know this , you should get job now , because you will late at 2h30 PM
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I have been talking to him.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    thanks you so much
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I am trying. but you need to be willing to get well. your thinking needs some help sometimes.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    can you asking him : Do you want Kathy come to internet shop and take you to school?
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    do you drive Joey to work?
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    is will help me and him to finish his work and don't let his boss to call me any more
    normal , i on the way have to
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I will never hit Joey. I will only be nice to him.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i belive he is on the way walking to work , because he leave my house very soon
    and he can chatting with you in his computer with my house wifi
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    ok
    why did you steal his bike and sell it??
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i take the money back to him for learn Vietnamese language , to help him understand what the children said when he in class
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I will ask him about that.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    haizz - i really don't want he lost job
    can we chat latter
    i should come to the internet coffee and catch him
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    late is ok. it is midnight here at the moment.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    even my body special my facebook still hurt
    ok
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    you don't take away a man's bike. that is a very special thing for him to own
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    said with him - if he want to , i will ask my morther take back this electric bike for him , it i can do to help him to leave my house rent another house close his work to get job
    my morther still have enough money to for our wedding , but when she saw he hit me , she think back.
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    he says he didn't hit you.
    He should get his bike back anyway.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    how can i talk back with my morther - now she know
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    He wants to help you. He wants you to be happy.
    I don't know how to deal with your mother.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    me too
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I wish you and Joey could both get to a safe place and not have anyone hit you.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    do you want i catch Joey to go to school right now
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    unemployment is very high where I live.
    no. just let him go to the school.
    what do you mean by "catch"
    I thought he was already at the school by now.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    take
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    could he get there another way, or is he waiting for you??
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i really don't know it
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    his last message to me was 20 minutes ago.
    how far away is the school?
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    30 minutes
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    could he have had time to walk there??
    or could he take a bus?
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    can you said with Joey never hurt me again?
    i call for him . but his cell phone have some mistake
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I wonder what happened to the phone.
    Joey said he didn't hit you. I have tried to train him well.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    did he still online ?
    i don't really know this "train" work
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    he has not been online since 12:08 my time, now it is 12:32pm
    24 minutes since he answered me.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    ok
    but i think he will missing today
    is very hard to find the stress in Ho Chi Minh city
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    where would he be now, then?
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i call for him , and cell phone mistake , i just hear him said back , but i can't talk anything
    him not reply my messenger
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I think he is at the school already, I think he messaged me from there.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    i hope him can wrote another Vietnames language when online in google
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    you heard him talking on his phone, but he could not hear you?
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    yes
    he call me , and me can not hear him ether
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    maybe something happened to your phone
    I told him you couldn't hear him, he will get the message sometime soon.
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    Some time i really don't know what Joey want to do , special about the bicycle - some time i think him like a fanatics
    i talk to him , don't buy the bicycle - by the motorbicycle - i live in this city - i know it's hard to use the bicycle in your job
    it's far - and it's too hot weather - you will lose all your enegy before you coming the class
    but he don't want listern to me , he said :"I want to save the world far form Cacbonic Co2)
    it's a different thinking with me and Joey and may be it's a cultural different
    example is our food
    Joey don't like the food in VietNam
    he said he just like the American food - and you know - a price is diffenrent
    some time he use food in Vietnam with me , i'm ok , but he's sick . he vomit
    American food in VietName is expensive and hard to find than American food in American
    and JOB too
    if Joey lost this Joey in this time - now they easy because they not enough people to in class
    but i know if want to teach English in Vietnam , Joey have to finish the University , and have a lisence like TESOL and CELTA
    and Joey just finish the Collage - it's very hard to keep that
    the boss always hard with us - and Joey always try to hide beside me
    because he don't really nice can talking with the girl
    so
    i really hope you can talking and change the thinking of Joey - to come back America - the place he easy find a new job - fresh food - and good weather
    i and my morther try to said with Joey : Do you want to come back American . my morther said that , because American Embassy can help a American people didn't have enough money to come back America
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    when i wrot this letter for you - i have a messenger of Joey to my cell phone , he on the way walking to job
    and after come to University to learning Vietnamese - it's far my home 1 hour motorbycle - and 2:40 hour go to work
    go to walk
    he scare about you love his brother than you love him , because he really to need your love
  • March 26
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    Joey has my love. Joey should be allowed to stay in VietNam. He looked for a job for years when he was here.
    it rains all year long here. it is cold in the winter. I where a coat almost every day. sometimes it is just as cold here as in southern Alaska!
    I wanted him to take the class to get the certificate.
    He said he didn't want the bike and couldn't explain why.
    I didn't know it was so very hot there. thankyou for telling me.
    I can try to ask him about the certificate and the hot weather.
    I can ask him about the vomiting. I thought that only happened once and that he had "the flu:
  • March 27
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    Joey trusts me and discusses things with me, and I trust him to learn how to run his life correctly some how. He doesn't have to be in my house to be helped by me. It is better right now to have him be independent.
    I just noticed that I spelled a word wrong in my previous message--"where" should be "wear". English is a problem for everyone, I think.
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    be nice to Joey. 
    He has talked to me for the last hour.
    He really wants you to go to heaven with him and to have your family go there too.
    Jesus Christ is the creator of the universe. He only wants what is best for us, but we must chose to follow Him.
  • March 28
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    "Joey trusts me and discusses things with me, and I trust him to learn how to run his life correctly some how. He doesn't have to be in my house to be helped by me. It is better right now to have him be independent."
    I think i really need you help Joey , but i just don't sure about what i thinking about real help or not
    I'm not using English good too
    Today , the Boss of Joey call for me , and talking about some mistake of him
    Actually , it's make me crazy a little , because it's mean my boy friend is not a real men , may be they just think he a little boy or some thing like that
    I scare Joey can't keep this Joey for along time , but actually it's not just my fault
    The woman boss , she hate Joey
    Because Joey always make her worried 
    Joey know that - but he don't want to make her feel good to keep save his job (this job is will be get 1000 USD for him just 1 month , is very amazing job)
    The boss hate Joey because she is a close friend with Trâm , the girl host Joey in the coughsurfing , and Joey didn't help anything for her and her parent , that's why he have to leave her house and come to my house so fast.
    I don't know how can i help Joey to make the girl love him
    If i can't do that , and Joey think about he never have the girl in love with him is normal
    Is mean he will lost his JOB
    Can you teach him : how you have to do to make a girl like you!
    Because i don't know why this time i up set about to much his girl friend he have to working
    And some time i tell him the true , and he don't belive me
    He said : because i love him so much? that's make me jealious about his girl friend , and he don't belive me , about this problem can make he lost job
  • Dương Phương Thảo

    when i wrote this letter for you , Joey is better
    he's not crazy like before , always want to have a electric motorbike in Vietnam to save the world
    because i leave him to go job by walking , now he know how hard (to find a electric motorbike and in Vietnam we not sell that) and far (if he still want to go by electric bicycle) 
    tomorow i hope he can rent another motorbike and go job by him sell 
    like another normal forgein friends of him in the office
    i hope he can be independent soon
    because i'm just a normal people - that's some day i'm not really calm and helpfull to much
    I'm sorry to make your son hurt , but i really mean to
  • March 29
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    he doesn't want to have people telling him what he has to do. He likes walking at the moment. 
    I'll ask him about Tram. I keep telling him that your culture is different. He says that a the definition of a gift is that it is "voluntary". He views the mandandory gift system as "bullying". he doesn't give in to a bully. he doesn't accept manipulation. We don't use so much peer pressure in the USA and it is hard for him to experience. 
    I have told him to be as nice to you as he possibly can. He says he is trying. He says you criticize too much. 
    His description of his job sounds good. I believe he is well-qualified for this type of job. We discussed how his childhood and his schooling has prepared him. He took care of children every summer for 5 years and had to find ways of motivating them. American children can be quite hard to handle.
    my children were considered to be some of the best ones in the neighborhood because I required them to obey. when they were young the mothers would even ask me to send one of my kids to their house. 
    I didn't send Joey to public school until he was 15 years old. He has a good sense of who he is and how to think positively about himself. He didn't have to listen to adults trying to make him feel bad about what he couldn't do. That has freed him to be more creative and not worry about other people's opinions. That IS freedom and liberty. He can accept people's differences and have compassion for them and not make them all behave exactly the same in all situations.
  • Marilyn Mitchell

    I think our definition of a "man" is different here in the USA, than what you may be expecting.


















No comments:

Post a Comment