Friday, July 12, 2013

Kathy Kicks Tram.

Kathy Kicks Tram.



Facebook Told You.
02 Friends/Kathy Friend Thao Duong
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
10:24 AM (1 hour ago)

to P.Thao
My Mother Wrote This to You.

  • Conversation started May 22
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    he doesn't want to have people telling him what he has to do. He likes walking at the moment.
    I'll ask him about Tram. I keep telling him that your culture is different. He says that a the definition of a gift is that it is "voluntary". He views the mandandory gift system as "bullying". he doesn't give in to a bully. he doesn't accept manipulation. We don't use so much peer pressure in the USA and it is hard for him to experience.
    I have told him to be as nice to you as he possibly can. He says he is trying. He says you criticize too much.
    His description of his job sounds good. I believe he is well-qualified for this type of job. We discussed how his childhood and his schooling has prepared him. He took care of children every summer for 5 years and had to find ways of motivating them. American children can be quite hard to handle.
    my children were considered to be some of the best ones in the neighborhood because I required them to obey. when they were young the mothers would even ask me to send one of my kids to their house.
    I didn't send Joey to public school until he was 15 years old. He has a good sense of who he is and how to think positively about himself. He didn't have to listen to adults trying to make him feel bad about what he couldn't do. That has freed him to be more creative and not worry about other people's opinions. That IS freedom and liberty. He can accept people's differences and have compassion for them and not make them all behave exactly the same in all situations.



HOW ARE YOU?


JOEY ARNOLD: TEACHER: WRITER: MUSICIAN: PRODUCER
ARTIST: INVENTOR: ACTOR: FILM-MAKER: WEB-DESIGNER: ATHLETE

HTTP://ORIGINALOATMEAL.WORDPRESS.COM



MY SKYPE, EMAIL, FACEBOOK: ORIGINALOATMEAL@GMAIL.COM

191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22: Quận Bình Thạnh: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

CELL: (84) 0163-425-1695
P.Thao Duong
11:37 AM (14 minutes ago)

to me
Your mother is talking about Trâm 
Asking her - dose she want to meet me and Trâm and listern we talking about you! 

to she know more what the fault you do with us? 

If she not do , you not do . i will call to Trâm by Phúc!

And their will help me get out you go out Vietnam

I think you are crazy so much

You disturb me everyday!
P.Thao Duong
11:41 AM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Want to meet Trâm again? 
Do you want i help you to meeting her , to get back the thing you own her , and her still asking you have to get back!

But not just only Trâm!
You own too much people!

My fault is choice a wrong way is to be your girl friend!

Sorry - take care children for 5 years one time is good?

And my group Charity medicine free is not really :)

If want to share the good - you and your mother is not enough good than me and my familly!

Yes! Not do enough - and i don't want to see her again! I really said it!


2013/7/13 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
P.Thao Duong
11:44 AM (8 minutes ago)

to me
The reason : why you do the bad thing with my mother - you own her money and don't want to get back!

My mother and me are different!

I just can help you drive to school - your still working find your money , pls don't asking my mother 

But you do it

So - why i have to be good with you mother and you

But you and your mother don't do any thing good for me

Did she buy for me a T'shirt?

No , she don't do any thing for me

Just talk bad about me in her facebook

Is it call "A help"?


2013/7/13 P.Thao Duong <katiefoung@gmail.com>
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
11:51 AM (0 minutes ago)

to P.Thao
Mẹ Têrêsa đã điều để người miễn phí. Họ gọi cô là một người mẹ. Trẻ em không có để cung cấp cho những điều cô ấy trong trở lại. đã đem lại cho trẻ em một số quà tặng. Đó là những gì món quà.

Hãy nhớ rằng những món quà không phải là các khoản vay. Quà tặng không phải là những loại hợp đồng hai cách hợp pháp. Đó không phải là cách thức hoạt động. Bạn đã cho tôi những món quà. Bạn là Mẹ Teresa của tôi. Lời Chúa là trái phiếu của bạn. Bạn cần phải làm theo những gì bạn nói.

Tôi không yêu cầu bạn cho tiền. Bạn hiểu lầm ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh. bạn hiểu sai cuộc sống. Tôi nói với bạn điều này. Tôi không yêu cầu điều này. Tôi không đặt câu hỏi. Tôi chỉ đơn giản là ở đây để soi sáng tâm trí của bạn làm thế nào để sống một cuộc sống tốt hơn.

Tôi đã không hỏi.

Tôi không cầu xin.

Đây không phải là về tiền bạc.

Này là về bạn.

Những lá thư này là dành cho bạn.

Tôi muốn bạn đọc tất cả những gì tôi viết thư cho bạn.




Mother Teresa gave things to people for free. They called her a mother. The children did not have to give her things in return. She was giving the kids some gifts. That is what gifts are.

Please remember that gifts are not loans. Gifts are not those type of legal two-way contracts. That is not how it works. You gave me gifts. You are my Mother Teresa. Your word is your bond. You need to follow what you say.

I do not ask you for money. You misunderstand the English language. you misinterpret life. I tell you things. I do not ask for things. I am not asking questions. I am simply here to illuminate your mind on how to live a better life.

I did not ask.

I am not begging.

This is not about money.

This is about you.

These letters are for you.

I want you to read everything that I write to you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment