Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Austin UptoNoGood: hahaha, this original oatmeal guy is creepy as fuck

Austin UptoNoGood


ha
haha, 
this original 
oatmeal guy is creepy as fuck




I did 
not go 
to Vietnam 
to look for work. 
A school 
told me to come. 
I did not 
promise to marry anyone. 
I do not 
know who this girl is. 
I never 
met her in person. 
These things 
did not happen. 
I only 
have one profile.



Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
hahaha, this original oatmeal guy is creepy as fuck

bitshull starPrivate_message
I can always clone whatever nick. So having a 4 profiles is simple. I can be you, I can be anybody, I can leave a bad reference into your profile whatever. I am ubiquitous. Who I am really is: I am SECONDARY OATMILL, but I can be ORIGINAL OATMEAL. And I am the same conversant both English and Vietnamese as you are!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment